MEETING YOU

**WARNING: MATURED CONTENT**

[WEI YINGP.O.V]

[9:00 PM at the unknown Bar]

My body feels heavy and the view is spinning around me, trying to catch my heavy breath while running to save my life. 

There are three men in a black suit who run after me. 

Trying to hide by more crowded. 

This is no good my strength is fading anytime soon I will be knock out here. 

No! I need to find the exit. Exit ... 

There it is the exit, It is a few more steps and I will be safe. Come on legs ... few more steps.

My eyes landed on the young man sitting alone in the corner while sipping his drink alone. 

"Hey!" 

I don't know how and when I came in front of this breathtaking man. He looks at me when I call him out. 

"What do you prefer Top or Bottom?" 

His thin brow frown by my sudden question. 

"But looking from you I will make an exception to ... T.O.P me." 

I wink while emphasizing the word Top. 

"Are you drunk?" 

His voice is deep but soft to be heard wake me up. 

"Not really. Apart from alcohol, they give me Aphrodisiac and Sildenafil for unknown purpose but it is clear of what they intend to do." 

I pause seeking for his reaction. 

"They want to rape me."

 His calm face becomes anxious but still not letting off his guard down.

He is looking straight my eyes searching for signs indicated that what I said is untrue. 

I don't have time to flirt right now but I can't ignore the beauty in front of me. 

On my side view the black men running at this corner. Shit! 

Losing my balance, I stumble in table leaning in. 

"They are here!" And murmured with fear. 

He stood up instant taking off his outer coat and wrapping around from head to hide my face and hugging me. 

In a minute a heard their urgent voice. 

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb both of you but did you notice a guy of late '20s, 167 cm tall and white skin running at his area?" 

Ah, they describing me detailed. 

"Yes," 

He replays. I stiffened and begin to tremble, did he hand me over them? 

No, please ... No. I prayed silently. Clenching his shirt tightly.