[Chapter 2] Went to live as a Star

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 6 years before >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hao Ting had just arrived in front of the small building that had about five stories high. He had chosen that place to live his most intense days with Xi Gu. On the sidewalk he looked down the street, looking for Xi Gu to return to get his wallet. A crowd of people on the opposite side of the street were wrapped around a small truck delivering fruits and vegetables. He was watching closely.

The crowd of people sent a wave of fear through Hao Ting. There was nothing to worry about just because he couldn't make out Xi Gu in the crowd. He was still looking at the phone. Maybe Xi Gu had returned the previous call just to say that he had found some cash in his pocket and that he no longer needed his wallet. He went to meet the crowd and approached cautiously. Just behind the crowd he saw a nervous man, completely nervous, who had both hands on his head and paced. It was probably the driver. A part of Hao Ting wanting nothing to do with the growing number of people surrounding that place. But his legs carried him forward until he was in front, facing a vision that weakened his legs and turned his stomach instantly.

Yu Xi Gu on the floor, covered in blood over a puddle even bigger than what was pouring from his body. He was in an unnatural position. His eyes closed. Fear. More fear. Ache. Shock. Rage. The waves and waves of emotion smashed against Hao Ting as his mind and body struggled among the people who approached Xi Gu to help him. Feeling that he needed to go close to his beloved, but all those emotions struggling to keep him safe where he was, keeping him incredulous of what was right before his eyes.

"He is dead?" Someone shouted through the crowd.

"I already called to emergency. They are coming!" Completed a boy who looked around while trying to keep people as far away as possible.

"I tried to dodge him, but ... but ... but ... I lost control. I do known how. My God, where is this ambulance that doesn't arrive." Said the driver approaching the body on the ground, looking and walking away again. He was more apprehensive now, he shouted. "Somebody call help again, please!"

Still in the street and with a big bruise on his head that continued to gush a lot of blood, Xi Gu opened eyes that were soon taken by the blood that was still running from his head. A fracture exposed in the leg made the scene even more somber for those who witnessed all that. His arm was scraped and bloody, but it was not possible to say if it was what was coming down from his head. Xi Gu was in shock. Groans of pain were heard from him. Aid would come soon. He would be fine. Despite the pain he felt, Xi Gu found the strength to ask for help. The only help he thought of at that tragic moment.

"Ha ... a .... o, Ha ... ooooo ... Ting." He said, only now with blood entering his mouth and choking him. 

"Hao ... Ting ..." He said one more time.

Hao Ting hearing his name approached quickly. He slowly put his hand on Xi Gu's face. It was so much blood that it was not possible to feel Xi Gu's skin. He looked at his hand as if he didn't believe that much blood. He made a move to place his hand on Xi Gu's body, but stepped back in fear of picking up any part that had a bruise. He stirred up again and put his hand over his lover's bloody face.