Old Stories

Earlier today, I read through some of my old stories. I have a habit of responding to myself, which makes some people give me funny looks, but I really don't care. As I was reading, I realized that all of these stories had one thing in common: humor. Okay, so not all of them are stories, but they are all ideas for possible stories, and they all had me and my friends cracking up. I wonder if I should put this in the Watty Awards. I should, shouldn't I? No, I shouldn't. Oh, whatever, I'll decide later. So, anyway, I hope that you, whoever you are, enjoy, comment, vote, fan, or do whatever it is that you want to do. I really would like feedback. And no, I'm not kidding, I really do talk to myself. Ta-ta for now.

Okay, so I was just about to publish, and I was adding tags, then I noticed something. If I wrote all of these together into a story, it would be the ultimate fan-fic!! And it would have just enough originality to keep people interested. Okay, I'm sorry, but I had to say that. The first two tags I wrote were "Sherlock Holmes" and "Cinderella." I just thought that that was hilarious. Sorry, I'm done now.

Also, I forgot to mention earlier, for the ones that were real story ideas, or any of them, really, I would like to know what you think; e.g. if you liked it or not, or if you want me to actually make it into a real story. Another thing, the last one, about Cinderella, well, that was originally a major grade for my English class. We had to write a short story, either our own or a spin-off of a fairy tale, it had to have a clear moral, and we had to give it an ironic ending. I just wanted to tell you that. Oh, and by the way, I got a one-hundred on that assignment. :D

-KD

I Don't Have A Title For This. . .:

Okay, so I wrote this intro/description thingy a while ago, and then I completely forgot about it. I read it again and decided that I have some serious problems. I don't know what I was thinking at all when I wrote it, but I do recognize some of the things that it mentioned. I actually had this idea years ago, and then added to it several times over the years. I suppose it might be pretty interesting if I decided to actually write it, but I haven't started on it yet, so it will no doubt simmer in my head for a few more years. So, if I decide to pubish this, (under humor, of course,) I hope you, whoever you are, enjoy it.

Sci-fi. Time-travel. Hazel (well, I think I might change the name.) Dead father. She kills him. Umm. . . Moose?

-That makes absolutely no sense.

-Oh, really, you're the one who said it.

-. . . . . . . . . *Glares at other self*

-What, I only told the truth.

-Just get on with writing the idea for this story you idiot!!!!

-. . . . . . . . . . . *Sighs* Fine. Umm. . . New York?

-No, that is so cliche.

-Well, then. Umm. . . I say that a lot, don't I? Umm. . . Evil, twisted, special time-room, (you know what I'm talking about.

-No I don't.

-Don't lie to me.

-Oh, fine. You know, you really annoy me sometimes.) torture, (this is getting really morbid, no?

-Just get on with it!!

-All right, all right! Sassy miss-sassykins.) money, anger, romance, (really? I've devolved in listing words that describe almost every book known to man

-Well we know it isn't my fault. Hehe.

-Umm, actually it is, for you are me, and if I am you, then everything either one of us does the other does as well, so it really is your fault, not mine.