Don't mess with mama.

"What were you thinking?!" Amber's mom screamed at her. "I specifically told you not to go near the tracks and you went anyways??" 12 year old Amber stared down at her feet, not daring to look her mother in the eye. "Answer me young lady!" her mom tilted amber's chin up to look at her. "All the neighborhood kids were on them! Their parents don't care if they play near them!" Amber yelled back. "I don't care what the other kid's are doing! I told you not to go and you disobeyed me!" ugh.. amber hated that word. "I don't care mom! I'll do whatever I want!" Amber's mother stood up straight and cleared her throat. "Fine then, have it your way." she replied.
Later that evening...
Amber's mother was setting out all the plates for their family's christmas party, when the doorbell rang. "They're here! Amber, put on some music." Her mother told her and went to answer the door. She opened it to find her mother and father standing in the doorway holding containers of food. "Ma! Daddy!" she said as she greeted them with a hug. "Hey regina darling" Her mom replied as they walked in. "Amber! Princess!" "Hey grandma hey grandpa" Amber replied, hugging them as well. The rest of their family showed up a few minutes later; all of Amber's cousins and aunts and uncles came. They all sat down to eat and began chatting about their lives and such. "So Amber, why don't you tell everyone what you did today?" Her mom suggested. Everyone turned their attention towards her as she glared at her mother. When she didn't respond, her mother continued. "Amber decided to go play on the train tracks, right after I told her not to. Oh, and then, she told me she didn't care and that she could do whatever she wanted!" Regina (her mom) said enthusiastically. Amber messed with the food on her plate while everyone stared in painful silence. "So amber, I think it's time for your consequences to take place." Regina stated. Amber looked up from her plate, "Go ahead, ground me, send me to my room, I don't care." she said. "That's not exactly what I had in mind." Regina stood up and dragged her chair into the living room, where everyone could see. "Come here please Amber." she motioned for her to come over. Amber, still not understanding, stood up and walked over to her mom. "Time-out? Really?" she said. "Not quite." Regina answered, sitting down in the chair and pulling amber to the side of the chair. "Arms up." she said. "Why?" amber asked. "You disobeyed, and disrespected me today. So now, I'm going to pull down your pants and bend you over my lap and spank your bottom." Regina stated. Amber's eyes widened and she looked over at her family sitting around the dinner table, watching intently. "Here? Now? No!" she screamed. "If you'd like, I can have some of your cousins help out with your spanking." Regina suggested. "No! no no no!" amber yelled. "Alright then, arms up." she repeated. "do you really have to do this?" amber pleaded. "up" regina simply said. Amber slowly raised her arms and her mother unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to her feet, revealing her purple panties. Amber's face flushed in embarrassment. "Over my lap." Regina ordered, and amber layed over her mother's lap. "Don't mess with mama." Regina said lowly and began the spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

amber bit her lip and tried not to cry while her mother smacked all over her pantie-clad bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Stand up." regina ordered, and amber stood up and went to pull up her jeans. "Uh uh." her mother stopped her. "arms up" and amber looked at her confused, and then slowly obliged. Regina slid her fingers inside the elastic of her daughter's underwear and slid them down to her feet as well. Amber immediately put her hands over her private area. "Arms up, amber." her mother said. Amber again, put her hands up. "Step out of your pants and panties please." regina ordered, and amber did so. "Now run into the kitchen and grab me a wooden spoon." Amber covered her privates once again and began to walk into the kitchen. "Amber, hands." her mom reminded her. Amber's face was a deep red as she walked past her family and grabbed a wooden spoon, quickly returning to her mother. "Good, now back over my lap."
Amber did so, and promised herself not
to make any noise.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"OWW!!" amber cried, now kicking and squirming all over her mother's lap. Regina put her leg over Amber's to keep her from kicking, and continued.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Amber reached back to cover her bottom and Regina grabbed it and pinned it to her back.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Amber was now screaming and crying in front of everybody as her mom continued to spank her bare bottom.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Are you going to disobey me again?" Regina asks.

"N-noooo!!" Amber cries.

"alright, get up." regina says.

Amber stands up and starts rubbing her bottom and jumping up and down.
Regina leads her to the corner and makes her place her hands on her head. She smacks her bottom one last time and tells her to stay there until everyone finishes eating.