From Hoe to Housewife

From Hoe  to Housewife 

"You may now kiss your bride." I smiled before my husband lent in and kissed me slowly. We pulled back slowly and he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. 

"You ready to go baby?"  My newly wedded husband asked as he grabbed my hand and turned me to face the church filled with our family and friends.  

I nodded slowly before saying the only thing that was on my mind. "More than I'll ever be."  

We walked out of the church followed by the bridal party and the rest of our guests. It was time for pictures. 

I stood in front of the limo beside my husband with the cream trail from my dress being the only thing that separated the bridesmaids apart from the grooms men whom where on either side of me and my hubby. I really wanted a white dress, but it wouldn't have been right for me to have that. Maybe if I had a better past, a pure and innocent past, then maybe then I would have had my dream wedding with my long elegant white gown. But this was better than anything I could have wished for. I had just married my dream man. My soul mate. 

But how did we get to this stage? 

* 12 years earlier* 

I balanced all my body weight on the balls of my feet as I watched Flex zip up his flyers on his Levi jeans. He looked down at me and winked as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I watched his every move carefully before reaching out and touching the front of his jeans slightly. He stepped back quickly. 

"Come on now Jade, do you really want me to take you on my floor again? Cos I would...but you know my girlfriends going to be here soon, so you've got to go." Flex said before giving me his hand and pulling me up. 

"I know, I know. I was just hoping we could have a you know...a quick you know before I had to go. But your bitch is coming so I'll be on my way." I lent forward to kiss him and watched the look of disgust flash across his face before he turned to face the wall. 

My heart dropped into my stomach. 

"Allow trying to kiss man, after you just sucked on my things." He said before laughing. I forced out my own laugh before looking down at my feet. It wasn't the first time, a boy had treated me like that. 

"Well whatever, so when are you going to leave Esther for me? You know she ain't got nothing on me" I said before putting my hands up his top stroking his stomach. I smirked as he took in a sharp breath this boosted up my confidence. At least I knew I was getting to him. He pushed me back before screwing me and speaking. 

"Why would I leave my God fearing, beautiful, respectable, funny and loving girlfriend,  for some dirty hoe?" Flex said before pulling on his trainers. 

"Well if she's as great as you say then why are you cheating on her with a 'dirty hoe'?" I placed my hands on my hips and made sure I added effect on the 'dirty hoe'. 

"Because Esther is a virgin, I'm a man and I have needs. Hoes like you are willing to satisfy those needs." Flex said before picking up the bed sheets and aiming for the dirty clothes basket in his room. I stayed silent as he changed his sheets and sprayed his room a little bit. "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife you should know this by now baby girl. Now I ain't going to lie and say we don't have fun when we do this cos you are great trust me, now I think its time for you to go." I grabbed my stuff and walked out quickly, I slammed his front door closed and lent across the wall before I let all my emotions loose. I promised myself I would never cry infront of anyone, but Flex had a way of making me feel vulnerable. Never, never again would I be involved with Flex again. I picked up my navy long champ bag from the ground before running in the direction of the bus stop. 

Tapping my oyster on the card reader, I rushed up the bus stairs and found a seat near the back. The seat beside me sunk as we drove past the next stop. Looking up slowly, I started to drool. I wanted too, scratch that I needed too know him. 

I sat up straight while pulling down my top slightly so you could just about she my whole chest as well as the lace from my bra. 

I felt a tap on my thigh. 

"Ay, B how about you set me your digits." I smiled. 

"What's your name hun?" I said while placing my hand on his thigh. 

"Lu...Lucas"  

"Well of course you can have my number, Lucas" I grabbed his phone out of his hands before brushing my hand across the front of his jeans. I typed in my number before handing it back over. 

I lent over slowly with my hand still on his thigh "The names Jade" I whispered in his ears slightly before getting up and walking of the bus. I looked up to see Lucas looking down at me, I quickly blew him a kiss before turning down my road and rushing home. 

"I'm home" I shouted through the house before walking into the living room. 

I ran up to my mother and hugged her before turning to my dad.  

"Jade." He said slowly before sniffing slightly and screwing up his face. 

"Ramel" I said before turning away. Ever since my parents got a divorce things changed. I was always a daddys girl, everything I wanted I got. When they got divorced I turned into a sket while my twin brother Jeremiah turned to education. Things would never be the same. 

"Tamera can't you smell that?" Ramel, my father said before looking over to my mother. He refused to talk to my mum unless its about his kids. Me,  Jeremiah and Little Azariah. 

"Smell what Ramel? I ain't got time for your foolishness, can't you see I'm trying to do Aza's hair? Just don't start with my daughter." She kissed her teeth and he turned to me. 

"You smell like sex. Who you been sleeping with?"  My father asked.  

"I don't believe that, that's any of your business." I looked at my dad to see him look disgusted. Things will never be the same.