Part 1 - Intro :D

My names Jade.
I'm 14
I'm an actor.
I loveeeee dino nuggetts and my besties :D
I really don't know how to introduce myself.
-

-

My best friend is the kid from The Visit, and our upcoming movie Better Watch Out and other great movies, yeah the dorky one. Ed Oxenbould. He's 14 too.
My other best friend, Levi Miller is the biggest goofball you'll ever meet. He's also a dork like Ed. He's also in the movie Better Watch Out. He's a year younger. We have a friend group called the loners because literally no one else wants to be our friends. Lol. We all met by acting together.
-

Jade took this while they were on the way to the set of Better Watch Out

-
"If your gonna take pictures of me, you might as well get good angles." 𝐸𝑑 says. Jade thinks of what to say.. "You don't have a good angle." She laughs. 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 laughs with her. "Good one 𝐽𝑎𝑑𝑒." 𝐸𝑑 rolls his eyes. "I have a good angle, you just need to find it. Jade doesn't have one eith-" 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 cuts him off. "Don't even say that. She does. Jades perfect. Look at her." Jade was to concentrated looking at her phone. 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 and 𝐸𝑑 looks at Jade. Jade puts down her phone and notices how quiet it was and looks at the boys. The boys look away before Jade could notice them. "That was the quietest i've ever heard you guys to be honest.."
-
It was a quiet car ride today.
There were whispers.
Some laughs.
I felt like they were just staring at me.
Was i being judged?
Was i too annoying?
Did i do something wrong?
No- no. They're my besties. Why would they judge me.
i didn't do anything wrong either. I think.
I was thinking of the reasons why they wouldn't talk to me.
We finally arrived at set and the silence finally stopped.
After we stopped shooting a scene which took a couple hours, we all planned to meet up at 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖'𝑠 house.
-
-