Chapter 3

Its m y birthday so here's some art and a chapter

Tamaki's pov

It was easy to slip through the streets without too much interference. Everyone was more concerned about the large crevice that had crumbled its way into the ground. I shoved my hands into my pockets and kept my head tilted downward, hair hiding my face. The pharmacy had a few people in it which was not fun in the slightest. I wandered in, not making eye contact with anyone in the small building. I looked over a few things, settling on some pain killers and cream to help with the severeness of the........whatever it was that Kiyoko had. I picked them up and brought them to the desk, keeping my head tilted down towards my feet.
"Is that all sweetie?" the woman at the desk asks. I nod quickly, hair tickling my nose. She puts the items in a paper bag before handing it to me. I take it and quickly leave. On the way back, I catch the scent of a bakery. I decided to pick up some food and drinks. I was starting to get hungry anyway. I payed for some food and drinks before walking back to where Kiyoko was. She was still in the alley, eyes focused on my hero costume. I shuffle my foot, unsure of what to say. She quickly turns around, making eye contact with me instantly.
"Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize you were back" she states, laughing slightly. I turn around and place my head against the wall.
"Amajiki? Did I do something wrong?" she asks. I feel my shoulders shaking and I let go of the bag. I see her reach for the bag and pick it before the sound of rustling fills the silence. I turn my head slightly to see that she had pulled out the pharmacy bag and was looking inside it. She sits down on the floor, pulling out the cream.
"You can sit down if you want. I'm not going anywhere" she states, one leg bent on the ground while the other was upright and came up to her shoulder. If anything it just showed off how slim she really was. I slide down the wall and sit with my legs up to my chest as I watch her. She applies the cream to her swollen wrist, biting her lip. When she'd applied it she takes two of the pain killers out of the box. I offer her one of the fizzy drinks I bought. She looks at it. "Its for getting the pills down easier" I explain. She takes the can and flicks the tab, the wheeze of the drink filling the silence this time. She takes the pills and downs them with the drink. I bury my face into my knees.
"Thanks for that Amajiki. Those really help. The pain is much more bearable" she thanks, looking at her still swollen wrist. I nod into my knees.
"I-I al-also bro-brought f-f-food" I mumble.
"Oh. You didn't have to. I have some food left from the other night. I can just eat that" she objects. I lift my head. She was now scratching at her neck and looking over to the other side of the alley.
"B-but you n-need food" I point out. She turns to me again.
"I'm fine. I've always ate the amount that I do. I don't want to leach off you more than I already have" she explains. I turn one finger into a tentacle and use it to hook the handles of the plastic bag and drop it in front of her. She looks at me with surprise. I tilt my head back into my knees.
"Alright then. I'll eat half of it" she sighs which was followed by a bag rustling. I lift my head once again to see that she was eating the food now, once again looking towards the other end of the alley. I looked in that direction too but didn't see anything. When she'd finished she got to her feet, hand gripped onto the pharmacy bag.
"Thanks for the food and medicine Amajiki. I'm gonna head now so be safe" she explains before running off down the alley. I stay where I am, attention turned towards the open case. My hero costume had been unfolded and was hanging out slightly as if she had tried to put it back in a hurry. I folded the cape again and put it back before closing the case. Time to head back to U.A I guess.