Partner swap

Saliva dropped down his cock as his body was overflowing with chemicals that he had never experienced before, his hand instinctively grabbed onto her hair as he parted his legs wider as she began playing with his balls, stroking them and occasionally fitting them into her mouth like they were her Sunday dinner. He looked into her eyes as he knew they were feeling the same thing - a mixture of indescribable pleasure with a feeling of wrongdoing which, mixed together, made the sin more exciting.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Natsu-san?" Natsu just grabbed her head and pushed her further down, his cock reaching the back of her throat. "Yes, Juvia I love this" he lay back on the bed with his fingers entangled with her hair as she sucked the life out of him. He suddenly felt a leg go over her head and the taste of pussy fill his mouth, "eat me, Natsu" said Lucy, seductively not being able to calm her urges. Natsu wanted to tease her so he began blowing on her folds as he knew he sensitive she was. She threw head back in pleasure "dont tease Natsu!".

Gray watched on as his ex-lover serviced his rival, he knew he had to do something but didnt know what. Should he pick Juvia up and leave? He looked at her face and noticed she was looking at him as she licked the length of natsu's cock. Her eyes rolling back into her head as she imagined Gray's cock penetrating her from behind. Gray could tell this from a single look, so he went over to the threesome and whispered in Juvia's ear, "watch this". He climbed onto the bed and passionately kissed Lucy who was in a state of bliss, playing with her breasts as if he owned them.

Their tongues battled to establish dominance and finally Gray pulled away, he stood up and pushed his cock toward her mouth as she obliged in sucking it for him. He stared down at Juvia from afar who glared upon him. This became too much for Juvia to handle as she stood up and tossed aside her remaining clothes, she mounted Natsu who was occupied by Lucy's folds and grabbed him by the hand, placing it on her left boob. "Natsu-san, I need you inside me" she said shyly. Natsu gave a thumbs up as bit Lucy's clotiris cause her to gag on Gray's cock. Gray instinctively Grabbed her head and made her deap throat further.

Juvia recognised the signal and spat on Natsus cock, giving it extra lucribation. She sat up and aligned her folds with his cock and slowly lowered herself while biting her lip. His cock was longer than grays but slightly thinner so she needed to brace herself for a different sensation. As she lowered herself she glared at gray, she wanted to be the one devouring his cock but she couldn't lose this battle. As she adjusted with Natsu's cock she began riding it, Natsu moving his hips without seeing her was impressive but he had fucked lucy with a blindfold plenty of times to his rhythm was A+.

Natsu was hitting her G spot with every pounding so it was difficult for Juvia to stay sane. So she decided she'd stop and instead move around in circles, as it prevented her from coming too early but still gave her partner pleasure. Natsu had made Lucy cum 2 times from licking already but she didnt want him to stop before gray had cum, she was enjoying this too much. Her legs would quiver anytime Natsu touched the inside of her walls as he was a pro but she couldn't give up so easy.

Gray was nearing his end point but had a decision to make, would he come in lucy or Juvia? Juvia hadn't missed a beat with her eye contact but she was also riding his rivals cock like theres no tomorrow. He made his decision as he looked down at lucy who was almost at the end of her stamina. He thrust into her mouth and let out his sperm while keeping eye contact with Juvia, lucy held his legs as she felt his cum pour into her mouth, almost immediately going down her throat. Lucy lavished the cold sperm, licking around her lips for excess sperms that may have been leaking out her mouth, swallowing every bit while watching gray. Gray pulled out and fell back onto the bed, Lucy climbed him and grabbed his chin pulling him in for a kiss. Gray pulled her over his body and inserted his tongue in her mouth, not caring that it tasted like his own sperm. Lucy's soft boobs lay on his chest as they became further entagled, as if they were the actual lovers and not just partner swapping.