Chapter 3: Why Do You Care?

A/N FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry I am really busy with school.

         *****************************

Chapter 3:Tori's POV

     "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO IT IS, IF THEY ARE HURTING YOU I DON'T CARE WHAT IT'S WORTH I WILL KILL THEM!" Jeff almost screamed at me.

    To tell you the truth, He scared the living shit out of me. The way his eyes blazed with a blood red color and how he was dangeriously gripping my hand was pushing me over the edge.  

                    "......You..are....scaring...me....please....stop.."I practically beg him in between sobs. His eyes flash with a worried and sad emotion and he gently lets go of my hand.

     "I am so sorry Tori..." I look up at him with a questioning look and I start to wonder, Why does he care if people make fun of me, He bullied me for years! "...Why did you hurt Leonel when he made fun of me?...." Jeff's eyes flash with sadness and anger and he clenches his fist trying to hold in his anger.

    " Because that asshole said some mean shit to you. When he told you to cut yourself and die, I just lost it. I imagined you dead and out of my life and I couldn't even think anymore, I just lost it."

     I am surprised at his answer, I didn't know he felt that way. Why would you be sad if I died? I mentally asked myself but judging by the way Jeff's eyes turn angry and he grabs me by both of my hands and holds my hands above my head, He heard what I said.

      " I WOULD BE MOTHERFUCKING SAD AND ANGRY AND EVERY EMOTION YOU CAN NAME IF YOU DIED! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING DO YOU, TORI? DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT REALIZE THE EFFECT YOU HAVE ON ME!" He practically screams at me. I almost scream at him,

     " WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME! " His eyes flash with sadness and he whispers lowly in a deep voice,

   "Then I will just have to show you how special you are..." I was about to ask him what he meant when he grabs my head and stares into my eyes,

    "Your eyes are one of the many things I noticed about you. They are midnight blue and the only eyes you can get lost in. They hold so much emotion, that you can drown in them." Jeff says gingerly as he leans in to lightly ghost his lips over my eyelids. He then gently touches my curly soft black hair which is to my mid back.

    "Your hair smells like the ocean and the sweetest smell. It is so soft and curly. It is the sexiest hair I have ever seen." He says with a smirk, I blush as red as a tomato when he grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeve to reveal tons of years worth of cuts and scars. He looks at them with a sad expression on his face and then he starts kissing each and every scar on my arm, in between each kiss he tells me.

     " I remember when I was younger, these arms used to be pale and full of life. Now when I see these scars, I just cannot even think of all the times you must have been sad and lonely. I fucked up and had to leave you in this fucking hellhole, It kills me inside knowing that such a beautiful angel can have such ugly and dark demons haunting her..."

      He continues to sooth me as he kisses every scar on my arms. There are so many questions swirling inside my head. Jeff looks at me with the most beautiful grey eyes I have ever seen.

     "I promise I will never leave you Tori ever again" He promises as he leans in, when suddenly the Janitor opens the supply closet door.

A/N SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!

RATE COMMENT LIKE