❥Êxördíum.

This Story is really close to my heart.. And I can assure you that you guyz will love it.. 😀

This Story is already available in my wattpad account in manan version..

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

🔽Main Protagonists🔼

Siddharth Shukla :-

Son of Ashok and Rita Shukla. He's the Eldest one from his Siblings.. Belong to a wealthiest Family and a well non business tycoon.. The proud of his Parents and an idol for his siblings. Loved his Family Allot. He's what every girls want. A perfect man in everything, a gentleman, an idealistic Son, Understanding & loving elder brother. He just have negative point that's his limitless anger and his possessiveness. Age :- 29.

 Age :- 29

Shehnaaz Kaur  :-

A Girl who is lively and bubbly in nature. A 18 yrs orphan girl. She's v cute and Can Melt your heart with her ever so cute Talks. She's very innocent angel who is unaware about what's Called Cruel Word? She's v innocent just like a baby who gets easily Scared from angry people. She only knows how to spread love and happiness around her. She has a charm that makes you hers just by her little moment of yours with her. Lives in an orphanage with her lovely Maa. She was homeschooled. She's that much naive that if Someone will talk to her nicely then She will only think - that person is her Wellwisher. She trust people v Easily.

 She trust people v Easily

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

Co-stars of The Story➡️➡️