|35.|| Maine Honthon se lagai toh hungama ho gya!!

It’s almost evening and guest already left and also elders are outside for some pending Work..

Kushal Entered in Shukla Mension While his head was spinning due to bhang..

“ Maya….Hichki….darling..Meri madhubala….Hichki…. kahan ho?.. Hichki…. “, Kushal Yelled with stupid grin on his lips with his tipsy steps.. and hiccups after every word..

He Searched her behind the curtains, behind the pillars not finding there he make cry face and then kneeled Down And Searched her below the table, below the Sofas.. He even searched Maya picking cushion which was kept on sofas as if he wasn’t finding Maya instead a chocolate😆..

He lay on the floor and throw his legs and Arms in air crying Dramatically, “ Meri….Hichki….madhubala….mujhe chodkar chali gyi….hichki….main lut gya….Hichki….barbaad ho gya…. “.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Drunk Maya stand on the bed of her room and Shehnaaz was Standing infront of her with innocent eyes blinking them Cutely looking at Maya who has tied a dupatta on her head and acting like a veeru..

“ ayyee…. Basantiiii…. Suciddeeeee…. Mujhe meri.. Hichki….”, Maya dramatically Yelled in her drunken State thinking herself as veeru of sholay.. But then she forgot what she was going to Speak..

“ aayee.. Basanti.. Main kya bolne lgi thii!? “, Maya asked from Shehnaaz thinking her as basanti, while blinking her eyes not to fall sleepy as she can feel that anytime she will fell unconscious..

Shehnaaz just giggle didn’t said anything.. And another second she see Maya fall on her bed unconscious blabbering, “ kitnee aadmi thee!? “.

“ Sarkar doo.. “, Shehnaaz Said while shaking her to wake her but Maya instead of getting up laughed for a second and then black out making our Shehnaaz Pout..

She roamed her eyes all around in the whole room and find each and everything is rotating from one place to another.. She rubbed her Eyes and then again open her eyes, the scene was Same.

She Walked out with unstable steps..

“ Babaji.. Agar yeh things kisse ke lag gyi toh? Haww!! “, Shehnaaz Blabbered as she see all things are rotating in air but it was just her subconscious drunk Mind.. 😂😂

She walked downstairs and find kushal laying on the floor crying dramatically..

And Ali was standing Beside him..

“ ayyee.. Kushal.. Roo kyun rha hai!? “, Ali asked as he’s little bit conscious because he didn’t drink much like Others.

Kushal looked at with frown, “ main kyun ro rha hun!? Mujhe bhi nhi ptta main kyun ro rha hun! “, saying this he again start crying making Ali hit his own forehead in disbelief.

Ali then heard Shehnaaz’s giggling voice from Behind.. He looked back and Find she’s talking with a artifical Flower pot..

“ hello.. Cute flower pot.. “, Shehnaaz Said while giggling creasing flower..

She pouted as she find they are dull.. Then her Eyes fall on a medium size vacuum cleaner thinking it as a water bottle.. She Picked it and tried to open it..

She Frowned Cutely and Ali Ran to her,” doll.. Yeh aap kya kar rhe ho vaccum se!? “, he asked and try to take it away but Shehnaaz pulled it back hugging it to herself, “ nhi.. Mujhe mere cute flower pot ko PaNi dena hai.. Dekho na kaise dullse ho gye h.. “, she pouted sadly pointing towards the artificial flower pot.