Akira Kurusu 🖤

🖤- A little NSFW (I'm not good at writing smut so beware!!)
~~~

Ruffle.

Ruffle.

Swish!

Swish!

   A small box with a lid was being tossed around back and forth by Akira. Since Morgana wasn't participating, when Akira opened the box, Morgana would close his eyes, put his head in the box, and grab 2 figurines. Morgana would also shout who was next to go in the closet.

   I was sitting in the corner booth, hanging out with my friends from Shujin. I was invited to a mini Valentine's day party, waaayyy before Valentine's day. Y'know, because of the off-chance Akira wouldn't be here for Valentine's day, we would at least have this party in place of that.

   ''-And the lucky 2 people are... Drum roll please!'' Morgana would announce almost every time. Ryuji was without a doubt, to be the first one to start the drum roll!

  ''Akira and (Y/N)!!'' Morgana yelled as he spat out the 2 figurines. Akira was the glasses and I was a piece of paper because we ran out of figures.

    I saw Akira put the box down as Morgana leaned to him. ''Max charm?'' He asked.

    ''Max charm.'' Akira smiled slyly at Morgana then gazed up at me with the same luck. I gulped because who knew what he was planning with that... malicious smile?

    ''Well, aren't you two going to go in?'' Ryuji asked with a teasing smile.

    ''I can't wait!'' Akira said while looking at me with a flirty look. Again, I gulped.

     We walked in the LeBlanc bathroom as Ryuji locked the door behind us. Akira was staring at me as I just stood still, looking at my feet.

      ''(Y/N)~'' He called. I knew he was trying to tease me. B-B-But, he was just too charming! I looked over at him as he immediately grabbed my chin and held me in a tight embrace.

      Only inches, if that, apart, Akira leaned in and whispered in my ear, ''Is this okay?'' He asked quietly. I couldn't say anything. I just hesitantly nodded my head. He then giggled sweetly then grazed his teeth against my ear. Cold chills ran down my spine as he then switched to licking it.

      ''A-A-Akira...'' I moaned quietly as that only encouraged him. He stopped with my ear and just began kissing me intensely. He moved his hands to my hips and waist.

        ''4 minutes left!'' Futaba shouted.

        ''3 minutes have passed already? I want to stay with you forever.~''  Akira whispered in my ear. ''Well, in any case, we better hurry this up.''

        He moved his hand from my waist and snuck his hand under my shirt. I didn't even notice until he wrapped his hand around my breast. I was blushing like crazy. So hard I couldn't even work my muscles! I was so flustered.

         ''Is this okay with you?'' Akira asked for consent again. I didn't answer him, but I looked at him with an aroused expression as he chuckled. ''I'll take that as I yes.''

          He let his hands wander as he brought it around my belt. 

           ''30 seconds left!!'' Futaba yelled.

            Akira removed his hands from me and his lips. ''Sorry, we didn't get to finish... '' Akira said as he smiled. I was blushing like crazy and just stood there, waiting for the door to open.

             Ryuji opened the door eagerly and saw me heated almost and Akira with a charming expression. Ryuji smirked and didn't dare say anything else to us the rest of the night.