Amora The Enchantress

You and Loki appeared back on earth but in the woods. You were latched onto Lokis arm when you guys arrived. Your eyes were closed shut. Then you opened one of your eyes and realized that you were safe. Well, you were some what safe.

"Amora should buy us some time unless she starts to flirt with Thor." Loki rolled his eyes and looked down at you and softly smile. But before your looked at him, he turned his head away. So what now you thought.

"You can let go of me" Loki said still looking away from you. You slowly unlatched yourself from his arm, but stayed very close.

"Now what?" You asked. you suddenly, heard howls and branches breaking. The one who was stepping on the branches was Amora.

"Amora, did you do it?" Loki asked

"Yes, he's in one in the 8th realms" she said giving you a displeased look. Your eyes widen, the only person who was supposed to protect you is gone.

"I'm surprise, Amora, I didn't think you would have the will to do such a thing." Loki spoke.

Dodging the statement, she asked: "What about her?" Amora stared at you, while her eyes glowed lightly a  green color.

"Normally, I would snatch it out of her hand, but then-." Loki was interrupted by police sirens came about. You smiled just a little knowing you'll be safe, but you didn't want to leave. Now you had questions swimming in your head. Footsteps came about and surrounded you, Loki and Amora. One special person walked up to you and your eyes widen letting out the persons name. "Jane?"

A/N: I'm so sorry guys it took me forever to write this I've been busy! Sooooo I have another book called 'I'm not a hero' maybe while you guys wait for this to update you could read that for me? Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Byeeeeee <3