Mate!! Oh shit

Alexander p.o.v💫

You know when wake up and feel like today's gonna be a great day cause I don't and neither did my wolf until we woke up this morning. He was eager to get to school which is weird.

OK so short intro on me. My name is Alexander Knight, one of the two alpha's of the largest pack in the world, the Dark moon howlers pack along with my twin brother Augustus Knight. As u smart people out there guessed, yeah i:'ma werewolf;half man half wolf and blah blah blah. This isn't a history lesson. My brother and I are not technically the alphas yet. My dad still is until we find our mate which we both don't want. We want one title but not the mate thing that comes with it.

Anyways I got up, took a shower and got ready.

When I went downstairs, I saw my brother looking agitated as fuck.

"Bro what's up with u?" I said

"Fucking Cody is what's up!"he screamed  (Cody is his wolf)

"Really u too, Cole is over excited and eager to leave for school, its so fucking annoying"

I groaned not very excited.

"These fucking wolves man, something is gonna happen today, I don't know if it is good or bad"

We got in our car and drove to school. We packed next to these two motorcycles. Must be the new guys, I forgot about them.

We got out of our car and walked up to our best friend Elijah and a couple other friends.

They were talking about the new guys.

Elijah -"What's up dude"
He was the first to see us. We were greeted by our friends then they continue their conversation. We weren't really listening until someone called our names

Kyle- "Dudes did u see the new kids?"

"Nah but we saw their bikes, dudes must be loaded" I said

Elijah- "Girls"

Girls?

Augustus- "Um what

Elijah- "They aren't guys they are girls"

Ooh

Jace- "Smoking hot girls"

For some reason him saying that angered me, like I wanna rip out his heart which is weird.

"Alex did u get the sudden urge to rip out his heart too" August asked in our mind link.

"Yeah it was so weird, I don't know why but that statement got me so mad"

"This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder " he said.

"True" and then we cut the link

Britney- "No they aren't, they look like trash"

Great Britney the school slut walked up to us.

I looked at her up and down. Ewww what was she wearing, wait let me rephrase that eww what was she not wearing. If u guessed clothes then ding ding ding u are correct.

Somehow she took that as a sign that I was checking her out when my face literally has a disgusted look on it. Ughh could she be more stupid.

She wrapped her nasty ass hands around my neck and I almost threw up while the others were trying to hide their laugh.

"Eww get the fuck away from me, you probably gave me all ur germs, gross I think I'm gonna be sick I don't know where those hands have been and I don't wanna find out" I screamed moving away from her