Sky's walk home

It was 8:00pm, and it was storming outside. Sky was walking home from the store. With his diet coke in hand, he decided to take a short cut down a dark alley way.

  Sky P.O.V

  I was about to exit the alley way. Till I heard a small sob, I turned around at the sound. I look around, to see a small body curled up in the corner. I walk over there causiously. The body stiffens. "Hey there, are you alright?" I slowly reach out a hand.

     It sees my hand and pushes himself into the corner even more. I now had a better look at what this kid looked like. He had medium long brown hair, pale skin, emerald green eyes, he was wearing a dirty green shirt over a white shirt, and had torn blue jeans on. He looked about 18.

  "Whoa, it's okay I won't hurt you. My names Adam, but people just call me Sky." I put my hands up in an I'm innocent way. He relaxed a bit, but I could see he was still on guard.

"What are you doing out here in the cold. It's pouring too. Remembering the rain I put the umbrella over his head to stop the rain from hitting him. He started to do something with his hands. Which I assume was sign language.

  " Sorry, I don't understand what your saying. But you look like your freezing. Come with me, I promise I won't hurt you." I put my hand out. Surpriselying he took, but his hand was freezing. We walked to my house in no time. When he walked into my house he seemed uncomfortable.

   "You can sit down if you want. I'll be right back." I got a towel and a blanket. I walked back into the living room, and gave him the towel and blanket.

   Sub's P.O.V

   I dried off my hair and tapped my clothes dry. I wrapped the blanket around me. I was freezing! I forgot someone else was there until he spoke.

   "So you can't talk or something?" He said with hot tea in his hand. "Do you want some tea?" I took the cup and drank the warm liquid generously. I motioned for something to write on. He walks into another room and comes back with a blank paper and pen. He gives it to me and I write, "Hey Sky, uhhhh this might be hard to believe, but I'm SubZeroExtabyte. And I'm a mute."