the curse

*crack *
very silent cracks could be heard in julian's room, but in his head they were so loud, almost deafening. he was panicking and quickly gasping for air. what was happening? what is going on!? WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?!?—

He looked around his room, his eye scanning everything at lightning speed, looking for something to do. he has seen his room so much in the past couple of weeks he could practically walk in the dark and know where everything is.

he looked at the door. should he tell someone? could he? what could they do to help? none of them ever saw something like this and probably didn't even know it was possible..
was.. he dying?

... *crack *

maybe he could.. go outside for some air? but there was more than likely someone downstairs- he didn't want anyone worrying about his problem.
but what if-
*crack *
he looked over at the window- maybe he should- no, what could a doctor possibly do about something like this? they'd give him some painkillers and probably tell him to walk it off. actually maybe that would be a good idea? maybe he really is over exaggerating things.
*crack *

yeah, what else could it possibly be other than his brain playing tricks on him again? was it even possible to die from cracks on your body that there is no documentation about? maybe, but he hadn't even heard of one such death.
*cr..k *
he opened his window and jumped out, he'll just walk in the way of the health centre, if he won't be huring as much, then he'll change ways and just call it a stroll. "sounds like a good plan" he thought as he started walking quickly.

the pain wasn't stopping, in fact, did it even get worse? his breath started to quicken again as the cracks started forming even faster.

he stopped walking and looked at his hands, they were almost entirely covered in cracks at this point. his vision started to get blurry. he brought his hands up to his eyes trying to wipe the tears forming in his eyes, but they were quickly replaced by new ones.
he looked around trying to see if someone has seen him in such a state. fortunately for him no one was around, a strange occurrence as the streets have at least some people on them at any hour of the day and night, but julian had no time to question it.

he started running for it. fuck it. at this point even the doctors seemed like a better plan than just staying around and possibly dying. he kept on running for quite a while- was the path towards the clinic getting longer than usual or did he just not notice it's length untill now? his legs started giving in, his bad stamina getting the better of him. the pain in his legs added to the excruciating pain he was already feeling. he stopped running and leaned on his hand against the wall and started panting like he ran a marathon, small puffs of smoke coming out every once in a while.

julian let out a groan and then put his head against the wall as well. he turned to look the way he was walking, hoping he was close enought to push just a lityle bit longer, but to his dismay the clinic was no where in his sight. he started shaking. "this can't be happening.."
he thought the health clinic must be close, right? he walked so much, it must be a couple of turns away.

still shaking, he pushed away from the wall and started limping further, supporting his weight on the walls of the buldings around. As he was walking, he was deep in thought, almost forgetting the situation he was in. what if he actually died tonight? who would get his things? who would even care enough to come to his funeral? close friends, maybe some of his family too- he stopped walking again- the brothers.. oh, riku would be devastated when he would find out.

he pushed that thought away, and kept walking further not even wanting to think what riku would feel, the others not excluded. he took a deep breath and— suddenly he yelled. a blood curdling scream could be heard everywhere around. it could probably even be heard from back home if the windows were open.