Chapter 4

(Mai p.o.v 1 hour ) ( 7:00 p.m)

" um you need something Naro?" " i was wondering is anything was wrong you seem to be on edge.
Is something the matter?"
" no I'm fine it was just that note in blood thas all, but are you okay Naro?"
" no im fine and the note it just trying to scare us like all the other ghost that we face."
" by the way are you bussy after this Naro?" "no why is something you need?" no no I was wondering if you wanted to hamge out or something like that."
( in mai's mind) "oh I hope that he isnt bussy. And thank the lord that he didnt ask about the conversation they had a little earlier. About the ghost and I think im blushing right now!"
" no im not bussy at all and what do you want to do when the case is over?"
( in naro's mind) " I cant figure her out still and why doce she want to hang out all the sudden? Wait! Did she hear mine and Len conversation earlier or is it something els? I hope it is about
something else and hope she didn't her about the ghost after her in the house? Now that I think about it who were Mai parents,and how did they die and,where did she lived before her parents died?
A'l ask Len to look in it then ask Mai about it."
( hey guys it is now 7:30 p.m in the story.)
(Mai p.o.v)
" umm I didn't think that far yet but when the time comes then I will tell you or I
make it a sprised if you want you can choose witch ever! I mean If you like Naro?"
( Mai blushes and Len sees)
" I think I will have it a sprised Mai and don't need to rush things I will be at the office place if you need me when we aren't on a case. Okay?" " o-okay Naro thanks? Oh by the way......."
I stop when I heard a voice that I new and went to it without any word to Naro and Len.
They follow ne to see why I left so suddenly out the room. When I look back all I see is people running from something and I couldn't see what but I knew that it wasn't good.
" Naro,Len hurry or that thing that is scaring the ghost or people will get you!
" Naro look back and ran toward r and Len went into a mother room to exaped from it and get the others.
" Naro, Mai be careful okay al get the others to help!" And Len ran off after that and
Naro and I said okay and left him behind to get away from what I only could see.
( in Mai's mind) what is after us and what are me and Naro going to do is only I can see it!"

( Naro p.o.v 8:00 p.m)

" hey Mai in here!" " okay!" " I think we are safe for now. Are you okay and what did you see want was it that was chasing us?" " I don't know all know I was about to ask you where do you
lived because I mostly see you in the office and lived there and if you want
I had two spare beds to let you and Len to sleep in if you want but I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time and she said "help I'm scared help Mai help!"
And that was it so I rush over and see if that was her or not but when I got into the hall I saw a bunch of people or ghost I couldn't tell but they were running away from a black mist and
a man or I think a group of men can at them with something in there hands and they
look all blood and there clothing were bloody and I got really scared and so
I ran and now where here but I still didn't find if she was alived or dead."j

( Naro look at Mai and see that she had a angry and sad look on her face and about to cry)
" hey Mai who is this girl or " she" you keep talking about and why do you think she dead or alive?"
" it's a long story why I think she dead or alive but her named is Lilly she was my only family I had left and I been looking for her for 5 years and couldn't find her."

(in Naro's mind) " wow for 5 years straight she been looking for her only family member
and couldn't find her I wonder why she think she dead and why did she hear her voice in this place?"
" hey Naro "wiping the tears from her eyes" if you want to know what happen to me before
my parents died and before I meet you I can tell you but not the deep stuff okay?"
(Wow she is trying her best to smile so that I don't get worry about her and don't she lived with a teacher?)
" okay and don't you lived with your teacher?"
" no, well I did in the begging of my 3rd year in middle school then at 16 she help me get my own
place it's nice and huge but I could never afford the plase when I got it but now with this job and the other
part time job I'm doing good on my own!" (Smiles at Naro, and Naro blushes)
" u-um want to check if the cloud is gone or do you want me too?"
( hey it is 8:30 hop you know what the time means.)

" let's both do it since I'm the only one see it for some reason." " I can see it but all I just saw was the black mist nothing in it or anything else."
" oh ok then let me move out of your way then you can see. K?" Okay" ( Naro and Mai switch places so Naro to see what is going on.)
" nouthing I see want to check it Mai?" " no no I believe you lets go to the others and tell what happen." " okay let's go."
When the ghost hand came out!
( end of this chapter sorry another cliff hanger.)