Stolen Moments

Sonakshi had come home early from her shoot as her shot was finished early. She decided to head home so as to spend some time with her Dr. Surgeon.
But she came home only to find that Rohit had to leave for a conference to Banglore, her heart sank, but she knew it was his work so she shouldn't feel upset about it.
She cheered herself up and headed towards their room and set the things for him, before he reaches home.

Ronakshi room

Sona started to take out his suits and all the necessary requirements needed for his journey and kept them aside, she didn't pack it in the suitcase thinking he would prefer it do it by himself so that it would be easy for him to find whatever he wants.
She was engrossed in settling the things and somewhere she was trying to let go off the void she had already started to feel even though he hadn't left for the conference yet. She felt keeping herself busy would keep her away from missing him, but it's her heart which wouldn't let her do that. Everytime she touched on to his suits, shirts and his things she felt his fragrance surrounding her and filling her with utmost warmth.
She was holding one of his shirts in one of her hands and with her right palm she was caressing that fabric as a tear drop made it's way, "Rohit, hummein kitna kum waqt milta hai ek dusre ke saath, we haven't sat down and spoken for hours, aaj socha tha thoda zyaada time tumhare saath bita paaungi.. But as usual it never happens the way we plan.. Khair jaldi wapas aa jana" she finished her self talk as the tear drop wet a portion of his shirt. She quickly wiped her tears, she caressed the shirt for one more time, but this time a pair of strong yet soft arms wrapped around her waist and snuggled into her hair and nape of her neck and she closed her eyes feeling his warmth and softness. She was not startled cause she knew it was him. He dropped a trail of kisses along her ear to her shoulders, and her body was filled with goose bumps and the crimson shade of red had already adorned her face.
The grip around her waist got stronger and he softly pecked her cheek and whispered huskily "Itna miss karogi mujhe, toh mein kaise jaaunga, meri drama queen" and rested his chin on her shoulder and tilted his head towards her and nuzzled. She smiled lightly and put the shirt in her hand aside.
He loosened the grip enough for her to turn around and face him, she turned around but didn't look into his eyes, as she knew those tear drops were not going to stop when her eyes would meet him, but how can she hide it from him, he knew her more than she knew herself.
"Sonaaa, idhar dekho" he said so lovingly and lifted her face through her chin and she closed her eyes as a drop of tear made their way out already and Rohit too had a film of tears already formed. He cupped her cheeks and with his thumb he brushed away her tears and kissed her eyes making her smile, He went forward and dropped a kiss on her forehead, and this made her to close the distance between them and hug tight, she clutched onto his t shirt and his grip around her became tighter as he dropped multiple kisses on her hair and his cheek rested there, while he kept rubbing her shoulders to pacify. She was not crying, but was feeling all of his warmth and love.
They stayed like that for minutes to pass by and Sona finally spoke "Will it not get late for you to catch the flight?" she enquired still being in his embrace and was playing with one of the buttons of his shirt. Rohit chuckled and said in a mischievious tone "Agar tum chahti ho ki mein na jaun toh I won't go and you know we can do better things" and she slightly hit him and he smiled. She broke the hug, but his hands were still resting on her waist in a light grip, she looked at him and his black eyes locked with her brown ones and she continued "Mein nahi chahti ki tum jao, but I know work is important and this conference is important for you so you should go. Mein tumhari taaqat banana chahti hoon, kamzori nahi" and she smiled her best smile to him, and he smiled with her.
She tiptoed to his height and pecked his forehead, tilted her face sideways and sucked away a tear drop which were already out from his eyes and his smile widened. She returned back to her feet and Rohit let go off her waist and held her soft hands in his caressing them and looked at her.. "Toh mein jaun?" and she smiled assuring him "Of course, you should go, isiliye now go freshen up quick" and with that she pulled her hand away. Rohit again held them again and entwined his fingers with hers "Agar abhi jaldi nahi hoti, toh I would have loved to have a shower with you, we could have saved water" he said with mischief in his eyes and tone only to earn another playful hit from Sona "Rohittt.... Just go get ready" she said in a fake stern manner and pushed him to washroom while he giggled away and she chuckled as the washroom door locked, but he shouted from inside.. "Room se kahin jaana mat, I will not be wearing anything when I step out, last time you enjoyed the dance didn't you" and Son's eyes widened in shock outside while he merrily laughed inside.. She retorted "Chup chaap decent banke bahaar aana, zyaada drama karne zaroorat nahi hai and mein jaa rahi hoon niche, you better get ready and pack your things, I have put them aside" and she smilingly went down to arrange on the food they would have together before he left for the travel.
*
Rohit had freshened up and packed his things, he had worn his suit and kept his tie aside thinking he will wear later, he wore his watch and while wearing his watch he smiled recollecting the day he decided to let go off his past and welcome Sonakshi, welcome the true love of his life into his life with open arms, Love deserved a chance in his life and he was more than thankful to his stars to have her in his life. He was lost in his thoughts and smiling at himself into the mirror when a pair of soft arms wrapped him from behind and he came out of his thoughts yet the warm smile was adoring his face.
He pulled Sonakshi to the front and they were now facing each other, Sonakshi looked at him and then held his wrist and locked the clip of the watch and trailed her fingers on it while Rohit was busy admiring her and his left hand travelled up to her face and he tuck a strand of her ear behind her ear and she looked at him, their eyes locked yet again, but Sona spoke "Yeh watch woh waali watch nahi hai na.. Tumne badal di woh" to which Rohit nodded a cute yes and Sonakshi's heart was filled with utmost love and affection, and she just hugged him unable to convey or say unable to choose the right words to express what it meant to her to be accepted as she is, to be accepted as his present &that he didn't have any doubts about it. He let her stay in his embrace while he kept stroking her hair.
Her glance fell at the time and it showed half an hour past five and he had to leave for the airport in thirty minutes. She came out of the embrace "Rohit let's go down, eat something and then you can leave" she said calmly holding his hands. Rohit nodded, and when she turned around he pulled her through her hands and she crashed onto him, she was pleasantly surprised and the red hue resurfaced on her face at that, but she could see a sparkle in his eyes, which meant he was definitely planning something, she looked at him questioningly and he wrapped one of his arms around her waist while with the other arm he pulled the tie he kept aside and showed it to her "Tum mujhe yeh pehna do" he said with certain intensity, "Lekin.." Sona started to say when he cut her off and said affirmatively "Sushh.. Just do as I say" and she had no other option than to abide by it.
She took the tie from him, and he lifted her to his height by holding the sides of her waist and her skin shivered under the sensation, his warm hands burned her skin and all the blood rushed to her cheeks, yet again and Rohit was enjoying all the effects of his on her and smiled. Sonakshi gave him -Why do you do this to me- look and she smiled, she buttoned up his top button of the shirt and lifted his shirt collar, put the tie around it and with both ends of it she did the knot to it, she got engrossed in tying the tie to him while he was happily admiring her and her expressions.
She was finally done tying the tie, she straightened his collar and in that process she bent a little forward to put the behind of his collar properly and her breathe fanned the nape of his neck and he closed his eyes while her fingers brushed along the collar length.
She came back to face him and saw him with closed eyes, she chuckled and that brought him out of his trance and their eyes locked, but before it could go for another deep moment Sonakshi broke the eye lock "Hogaya, Dr. Surgeon, let's go down now" and he simply nodded a No to which she gave a confused look, he looked into her eyes deeply and she was lost in them yet again. His orbs darkened and it trailed from her eyes to her lips, and she knew what he was asking for, and his eyes travelled back again to her eyes and she smiled and slowly blinked giving him the unversed answer to his unversed permission. He smiled in and his lips touched her soft and tender ones and they drifted to a world of ecstasy and passion. They kissed with the same intensity and passion and it deepened with every second passing by, the passion of love filling them and her hands made way to his hair pulling him closer while his grip on her waist got stronger and one of his hands started playing with the dori of her blouse. They kiss became deeper and he slightly bit on her lower lip and quickly soothed it too, while she smiled in between the kiss, and he smiled along with her, the kiss had the passion in them flowing, the warmth of love and the respect and trust it brought along with it. It was their souls entwining into a journey of a forever.
They parted in need of oxygen and had the beauty of love adorning their faces, while the breaths remained heavy and he rested his forehead on her and his hands travelled to her neck while his thumb rubbed her cheeks tenderly and the colour of red, dark and deep marked on their faces.
*
They composed themselves, Sona fixed his hair and he tightened her dori while their eye contact never broke and finally Rohit spoke "We can go down now" he said in a teasing tone and she blushed and hugged him, hiding herself in his chest while he kissed her onto her hairs having a lovely smile playing on his lips. They stayed liked that for some time being very much aware of the running time in hand.
Sona broke the hug and he let her out of his embrace unwillingly, Sona smiled at his kid like behaviour, when an idea stuck her and her face lit up & she said excitedly "I will come to drop you at the airport" & Rohit gave a Ok maam look to her and she smiled widely at him.
She did her hair and he pulled out his trolley bag, he went towards the door, turned and forwarded his hand to her and she held it and entwined her fingers with her and they both smiled at each other their best smile and headed downstairs.
*
No one was present at this hour in sippy mansion except for Veena , Dadi and Tanya, but Tanya was in her room and Dadi was sleeping, So Rohit and Sonakshi just informed Veena who was in the kitchen, Rohit took her blessings while she wished him an all the best and smiled at Sonakshi.
They headed towards the car, Ravi put Rohit's luggage inside the dickey while Rohit opened the door for Sonakshi and she sat and he went other way round and sat beside her.
Ravi started the car and Rohit and Sonakshi sat hugging each other while Rohit kept playing with her fingers and they stayed in silence enjoying each other's company and spending the time with each other, they always wanted to, while Ravi put on their favorite set of songs and the drive to the airport was filled with warmth and serenity in it.
*
Ones they reached the airport, Ravi got down and took out Rohit's luggage and waited. Rohit and Sonakshi broke the hug unwillingly and got down, Rohit took his luggage and looked at Sona, he walked upto her, while Ravi went back to sitting in again. Rohit took Sona a little away from the car, and he cupped her face, "I will be back soon, just matter of two day, okay?" And she nodded forcing a smile as tears where making their way, but she controlled but he already noticed and brushed the lone tear away from her eyes, and she smiled. "Happy and Safe journey, and I know your conference will turn out to be the best, and Take care" she said in a tone of concern, love and assurity. He ones again looked into her eyes seeking permission and she smiled yet again and he quickly pecked her lips, it was a small kiss but enough to hold each other's taste on it. "Don't try to be a chocolate and take care of yourself too, we will stay in touch through facetime" he said her in a tone of mischief and concern. They hugged for a brief time and whispered each other a see you soon, with that he went inside for the check in while she waved to him and went back to car, to head home.

Both decided to hold on to the time and cherish the moments now until they meet again after two long days.
As they both recollected their moments spent in the past few hours, their hearts travelled the same journey even though physically they were in different journeys.

After every departure comes the joy of meeting and love all over again.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ronakshians 🤗❤

I hope you enjoyed reading this write up on them and sorry for any kind of disappointments.

Do let me know your views in the comment section below, I am looking forward to it.

Please do ignore the grammatical errors and typos made, it's not proofread.

Please be safe and healthy, keep smiling.

Have a great day ahead. ❤
Love, Alisha. ❤