1

"That man's hand reached the white cup from which the steam was rising, indicating the heat inside. He grabbed the cup to his lips with his tongue tasting the taste of coffee.

As usual, bitter. His favorite. He lied his back on his office chair and look at those newspapers placed on the left side of the table that was previously placed by his maid.

His eyes moved from the newspapers to the big window in front of him, where his eyes were caught on that woman riding the horse.

He brought the cup back to his mouth, sipping coffee, and his eyes still watching the woman. His wife, who likes to be perfect and start her day in ideal way.

His eyes looked away as he heard the door of his room opened, there stood the 50 years old woman dressing a black classic dress. She walked toward him with a smile.

"I thought you went to visit my father's grave." He said as he drunk the coffee once again.

"I did." She answered and he nodded. The mother sighed and looked at her son for a while.

"Have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?" The mother asked him. The black haired guy turned his face to the other side, his expression changed when she brought the topic back.

"I don't want to talk about this now." He answered, trying to sound calm.

"Jungkook, do you think I am happy with your condition? Why don't you stop acting selfishly and give your relationship a chance with your wife. You are her husband and it is your duty to act as a husband towards your wife."

"I do my duties towards my wife to the fullest." He said coldly.

"Yes you do, but you did not give her a chance to become a mother. Think about the future of this family, we need heir of the family Jungkook." The mother argued.

He looked at his mother for a minute then said. "That all you want, heir."

"Yes. For you and our family. Do you want me to let what your father devoted his life to for your cousin?" She scoffed. "Think about your position."

Jungkook smirked disappointedly, he wanted to believe she was caring about him and not his position. He brought his hands to his face then pushed his hair back.

"I know how to keep my position safe." He stood up and walked toward the window and put his hands in black sweat pants pockets. His eyes landed on his wife again. "Don't worry. He won't get what I built easily."

"Take your wife to a dinner date. This will make her happy. She deserves to be happy!" She proposed. "Treat her nice, son."

He said nothing. He respects his wife and make sure she needs nothing, but his heart isn't interested and never felt the way she felt toward him.

"I'll tell her to get ready for tonight and, please think about it son." She stood and left the room, without waiting to hear his answer.

Jungkook was still on his feet facing the window, heavy sigh escaped from his mouth."

Characters:

Jeon Jungkook.
Lim Naya as You.
Jeon Jaehyun.
Soy Yerin.

(A/N): Hello! This is my first story here on wattpad. Thank you for choosing to read this book, i apologize about my book's broken English 💔👀