Chap. 1- I Saw It!

I am Jenniffer Stone. Alive for 18 years. I have witness a murder just beside my room. The murdered person was my best friend, Bethiany Liamson. She was killed during her blog video. Some one shot her from the back, it passed through her heart and also shot her hard drive. She banged her head on her keyboard and a lot of blood went out of her.

Why did I knew? I happened to have a hole on my wall. Well, Beth and I built that hole in there. It's for emergencies, she said.

There was no time to panic so, I called the police and said that my best friend was shot. After a few minutes, they arrive here with stomping feets and  guns. I was just sitting there, shaken up.

A man noticed me and asked me where the murder happened. I point my finger on Beth's door and someone immediately knocked off the door and headed towards inside. The man  asked me to get away and said that he will just talk to me later if needed.

" Oh, poor Beth. I'll miss you,alright, " I sighed. " But don't worry! I will find the killer! "

Tom Kingston, our doorman, who was wearing a blue suit  walked towards me and asked what was happening.

" Beth was shot in the heart by a mysterious bastard earlier. " I reply.

" Oh my gosh! Is that so?!  How could this be?  Beth was all cool and stuff! " he shout.

" Yes, I know that. Where were you when the murder happened? You should have seen someone enter this floor. You should have been on your post! " I yell and punched him. Tear drops on my cheeks.

He took me and hugged me tightly. " I'm so sorry for your loss, Jen. I promise that I will guard this floor for you. I love you, so don't cry now. " Tom said sweetly and kissed my forehead.

" How could this be! Beth was a good friend! Why would someone do that thing to her?! " I scream on Tom's suit.

" I don't know why but let's find out who did it. " he said.  He leaned towards me and kissed me.

" Yeah, let's find out. But after a little break, though. All this things are making me tired. " I say while wiping the tears off my cheeks. Tom followed me to my room, cuddled me in bed, and sang a song for me as I fall asleep in his arms.

 * AFTER A FEW HOURS *

I wake in the same position, inside Tom's muscular arms. He was sleeping so soundly beside me.   I get up and head to the bath room to pee. As I pee, I shiver and took a tissue, and flushed the toilet.

I head to the sink and washed my hands. I look on the mirror and saw Tom behind me. Scared the living hell outta me!

" WHAT THE HELL! " I yell.

" Oh sorry, Jen. Did I scare you? Haha. " he said that followed a chuckle and hugged me.

" Don't ever do that again! You know that Beth just died. " I remind him and push away his hands.

" Okay! Okay! Just calm down! I won't do it ever again, " he said " I promise. "

- End of Chapter 1 -

Hey guys! Whaddya think so far? I got obsessed by murders. Ahaha. It's all because of one game. 

But this is just a short story. And I hope you like it!!! 

*The cover was made by my amazing friend :) Thanks, Jaja!! <3