36. He/Someone makes You Cry (Part 2)

Ashton: You're still on the ground when Ashton comes back downstairs, rubbing his eyes, and looking for food. Your breath hitches in your throat; you don't want him to find you.

"(Y/N)?" He calls. You quietly stand up, and start walking toward the stairs. As you place your foot on the first step, the stair creaks, and you mumble a curse word under your breath. 

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Ashton says. He flips on the light, and sees your trembling figure. He starts to walk over, and you back away quickly, tripping over a step. You fall, and hit your butt on the step above. Wincing in pain, you feel a tear slip down your cheek.

"Please don't hurt me Ash! I'm sorry!" You plead. Ashton scratches his head, puzzled. Then, without your consent, he walks over to you, scoops you up, and carries you bridal style to the living room, where he plops you down on the couch. He takes a seat beside you, and pulls you onto his lap, preventing you from going anywhere. "Babe, look at me."

You advert your eyes to the coffee table. He takes his thumb and forefinger and pulls your chin up, forcing you to face him. "Baby, I would never hurt you."

You slap his hand away. "Apparently you didn't think that earlier when you slammed me into a wall!"

Ashton's eyes widen. He clears his throat, and his face turns a light shade of pink. "I'm sorry, I was just so stressed with just coming off of the tour and everything. Heck, I had to go to the studio today to record instead of actually hang out!"

"You could've told me instead of take it out on someone."

"I know, and I'm really sorry. Next time, we'll talk about it. Now, come on," he says throwing your jacket and Vans at you. 

"Why? Where are we going?" You ask while slipping on your jacket. He grabs your hand, and stands you up.

"What's better than spending the entire day together?"

"What?"

"Spending the entire night together! Let's go!" 

Michael: "(Y/N)? Are you in there?" Michael asks while knocking on the door to the women's bathroom. You sniffle in response.

"Will you come out?" Michael asks softly. You don't respond. Soon enough, the door to the bathroom opens, and you can hear screams from other girls inside the bathroom. You hear a knock on your stall door. "Can I come in?"

You unlock it, and see a very angry looking Michael standing there. He walks inside the crowded place, and relocks it. Then, he squats down to your eye level.

"What's wrong with those girls out there?" He demands. You look down, not wanting to look him in the eyes. 

"Why do they keep calling you a slut?" He asks. 

"Because I am one." You reply, tears streaming down your cheeks. You didn't want Michael to find out. 

"No you're not, (Y/N)! Don't ever say that!" He shouts. The tears keep coming and coming down your cheeks, and you can't handle it anymore.

"Michael, I was a prostitute, OK?" You scream, the everlasting tears going like a river now. You stannd up, shove past Michael, and run out of the building, people throwing insults at you left and right.

Luke: You're curled up on your bed, with tear rolling down your cheeks occasionally. It's pitch dark in your bedroom. 

You're pretty sure that Luke had left the house, as it was really quiet. You started full on sobbing. Soon enough, you hear the front door slam , and heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. The door to the bedroom opens slowly, and in comes Luke.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?" He mumbles softly. You don't say a word, and you keep still. The bed suddenly sinks down, and arms wrap around your waist. A head nuzzles into your neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Come on, I know you're awake." 

You shift, and turn around to face him. "Jared is my cousin. Gay cousin."

Luke's eyes get so wide you can see them in the dark. "You could have told me."

You jolt up. "You didn't give me the chance to talk!" 

Luke sits up with you. Pulling you onto his lap, he kisses your cheek softly, and wipes away the stray tears. "I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry, (Y/N)." 

You twist around to face him, and wrap your arms around his neck and peck his nose. "I love you, Luke Robert Hemmings."

Calum: You're still looking at the magazine when he walks back into the room. He takes your hair in his hand, and starts playing with it. You jerk your head in other direction. Calum looks down at you puzzled. He tries again, and this time, you slap his hand away from you, and get up.

"What did I do?" Calum asks, following you. You don't say a word, but instead you just keep on walking like nothing happened.

This time, Calum walks in front of you, and stops you completely. He grabs your shoulders, shaking them. "(Y/N), love, what did I do?"

You snort. "Why don't you ask Kimberly?" 

Calum's eyes advert somewhere other than yours. You stand there, crossing your arms. 

"Well?"

"Look, I didn't think you would be mad at me! All I did was describe a date with a fan!"

"You didn't have to rub it in!"

Calum's face drops, but then it turns into a sly grins. "Oh (Y/N), I never thought you'd be the one to become jealous."

"I'm not jealous!"

"OK." He smiles that devious smile and pulls you into him, kissing your lips hungrily. You pull away, and place a finger on his lips.

"I forgive you, but guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight?"

A/N: Hoped you liked the second part! Michael's will have 3 parts, so sorry I left you on a cliffhanger! I'll make a new update schedule since Xmas break is just around the corner! Zaijian, and xiexie for reading!