Engaged?

Sarah crying and staring lovingly to the man she gave her heart to for the past 3 years.

Sarah: Matt, when I said yes to you 3 years ago, I already know that what we have is for keeps. When we were together during my US tour 2013, I appreciate your endearing qualities and napamahal ka sa akin. I love you so much... and YES, I will marry you (held Matteo's cheek with her palm)

Matt: YES!!! You made me the happiest luckiest guy on earth! (placed the ring on her finger and jumped up, hugged and kissed her). This calls for a celebration (claps his hand 3 times)

The whole room lit up.... Sarah was surprised when she saw her family, Matt's family, all of their friends and some of their loyal fans, smiling and some crying.

Sarah: OMG you're all here!!! Love, you planned this?

Matt: If I asked your hand in marriage, I wanted them all to be present.

MD (crying approached them and kiss them both in the cheek): My baby is now a lady. You take care of her, Matt. Alam ko anak na naging mahigpit kmi ng Daddy mo dati but we saw how Matt takes care of you. So alam namin na sya ang right guy for you. You're 29 years old na... You're at the right age. Gusto ko na magkaapo (laughs)

DD: Hoy, kasal pa lang pinag-uusapan. Congratulations anak. Daddy's girl.... Matteo, alagaan mo to kung hindi lagot ka sa akin.

Matt (laughs): Makakaasa ka Tito. Mahal na mahal ko anak nyo (putting his arm around Sarah's shoulder and pulling her close)

DD: Mabuti naman.

Matt's parents approached them and followed by their siblings and closest friends... All happy for them.

Sarah (whispering to Matt): Ikaw talaga puno ka ng sorpresa. What if I said no? Eh d napahiya ka?

Matt (whispering back): I know in my heart it will be a YES (smiles and gave a smack on the lips)

Sarah ( hinampas si Matt sa balikat): Matt, Ang daming tao. (Matt laughs)

Giorgia: Hey lovebirds, enough of that. This is your engagement party. Congratulations, you two. Ate Sarah if my brother fools around, don't worry I'll kick his butt for you (laughs)

Matt: See, even my sister loves you more than me (laughs). Ok, let's party.

The afternoon and night went off on a blast. There's a band and everyone had a great time dancing and singing. Later that night... Matt drove her home.

They held each other's hand as they enter and stopped by the doorstep.

Sarah: Thanks, love. You never fail to surprise me and I never thought I could find someone who will love me this way. I never also thought that I could love this much. I love you so much.

Matt (touches her cheek): You're welcome, love and I love you much too, future Mrs. Guidicelli.

Matt moved closer and kissed her on the lips. It was the sweetest 1-minute kiss ever.

Wedding preparations na!!! Kakayanin ko ba ito?