Tickles and Tattoos

"Gerard!" I shrieked, catapulting myself up the carpeted stairs. Of course, the asshole followed me and tackled me, the both of us landing in a heap on the messily made bed. I shriek again and try and claw myself out of his death grip on my waist, when he resumes tickling me. I I bite my lip, trying to hold back the laughter, doing weird little convulsions in the process. I open my mouth to take a breath in the rare moment he paused, looking up at him above me, bursts of laughter escaping once he began tickling me again.
"Ge-Gerard- ah- No, stop, aha-" I manage, curling in on myself with those weird little cramps you get from laughing way too much.
"Well?" He asks, raising his eyebrows in true Gerard-is-a-sassy-diva fashion, while moving his hands back to my stomach, a smirk lingering on his lips.
"F-fine! I give dear god, just please don't do that again."
At this, he leans down, kisses my forehead, clambers off me and out of the room, leaving me to catch my breath on the bed.
"Frankie, baby? Are you coming?"
"I wish," I mutter, rolling off the bed and padding lightly after him. "Gerard," I whine, drawing out the A syllable, "do I have to do this?"
"Yes. Now shut up and come here."
I sighed, and went over to him, took off my shirt and perched myself on the edge of the chair. I heard a bit of movement behind me, but it didn't really set it that he was serious about this until the paintbrush laden with cold paint hit the bare skin on my back.
I jumped slightly, a couple curses falling from my lips.
"Jesus fucking Christ Gerard! That's cold!"
"Yep, now shut up and sit down. Oh, and try not to move- you'll ruin my painting."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I ended up sitting in a chair for two hours while Gerard painted my back, a couple of which became tattoos not soon after.

Authors note: I don't know what the hell this was but enjoy. Dedicated to @frerardified
-PoeticCheese <3