Chapter Three: Could Be Trouble

I felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket nonstop and I opened my eyes and looked around. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered it quietly as I saw Haley was asleep on the couch. 

Hello?

Noah? Why are you whispering? Where are you? do you know what time it is?

Yeah Henry I do I'm sorry Haley and I lost track of time and I guess we fell asleep

You and Haley? are you kidding me? 

I'll be home soon Okay don't worry

I hung up the phone before he could say anything else and I got up from the living room floor and put my phone back in my pocket. i smiled as I took the open book from Haley's stomach and placed it on the table and picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. Luckily for me I didn't have to search for her room since it was the one at the end of the hall and I could see from here that the walls were a light green and her stuffed animals were on a small chair by the two door windows. I slowly walked to her room and carefully laid her in her bed and pulled her covers over her. She let out a small sigh as she turn on her side slightly and I smiled. I turned off the small lamp by her bedside and headed back downstairs to clean up all our books and papers. 

After getting my things back in my bag I swung it over my shoulders and headed home. When i got home it was already two thirty am and i could sense my Uncle Henry in the living room waiting along with my siblings. As soon as i walked through the door everyone started asking questions and I ignored them the whole way to my room. I dropped my bag on my desk and looked at them all.

"What do you guys want?" I asked and my uncle started first.

"You can't just stay out until wee hours in the morning with random girls" He said and I laughed and pulled off my jackets and put them on the arm rest of my chair.

"Haley isn't just a random girl plus she's my History and Chem partner there's no harm in it I'm not gonna hurt her trust me" I told him and put his hands up and left the room.

"You like her don't you?" My sister asked and I ignored her and grabbed my laptop.

"Noah you cant just ignore us for the rest of your life" Milo added in and I chuckled.

"I can and I will I've been doing it this long" I replied turning on my laptop and logging in. Milo was obviously fed up with me at this point and stormed out of the room and I smiled in accomplishment.

"Is that your plan Noah? To just push me and Milo away enough that'll we'll leave you all over again?" Kendall asked and I looked at her.

"Yes, Yes it is Kendall because I've done so good without you guys and I don't need you coming back here getting my head in the wrong place and risk the others finding out that I'm back! I don't know what you remember from the past but I remember being all alone! Now I'm leaving you two all alone and I pray to god you feel every once of pain I felt then, now get out!" I said to her and I guess these words were like daggers in her heart because she left my room crying. I never enjoyed seeing my sister cry and it was worst being the one she shed her tears over but in this case I was happy that she finally felt something. Even if it wasn't barley as close to what I've been feeling the past few years.

I went and laid down with my laptop and before I knew it I had fallen asleep. I woke up to noises by the bookshelf by my bathroom door and I shot up quickly and saw my brother looking through my books.

"Relax little brother it's just me" Milo said and I looked at him and frowned. He had been wearing one of my shirts and i hissed.

"Still stealing my clothes I see" I said to him sitting on the edge of my bed and looking at my laptop that had been moved from my bed to my desk.