#3-The Interview

BEEP BEEP BEEP. The alarm went off. "Time to get up." You said to yourself sarcastically, you hated getting up so early, but today wasn't so bad knowing there was a good reason behind it. You were watching your boyfriend, Niall on TV in an interview today, just thinking about him made you smile
You checked your phone to see if any messages came through while you were asleep, of course one from Niall.

'Hey princess ! I didn't wanna wake you, you look so beautiful sleeping. Me and the lads are gonna be on channel 110 with the interview, I'll be thinking of you, love you & see ya soon xxx'

You smiled at how cute your boyfriend was, even though he wasn't physically here he still gave you butterflies.
"Alright channel 110 huh" you say walking to the kitchen for breakfast. After you got some pancakes made, you sat down at the tv and turned it to channel 110.

"Hello boys !" The interviewer said to the the 5 lads on your screen. "Hello !" They chimed back. "So you've got your tour coming up next year, are you excited ?"

"Yea yea, I can't wait it's gonna be sick !" Niall exclaimed
"I think-I think we enjoy performin at each uh, each venue equally, I suppose" Harry said

"And how long will this tour be?"
"Long as usual, we've just got more to fit i-...Niall what are you doing ?" Lois asked referring to Niall making funny faces at the camera, knowing you were watching. Even you couldn't see each other, you both knew you were making faces back.
"I was just making faces with Y/N" said Niall proudly.
You giggled at how cute your boyfriend was.
"Y/N?" Asked the interviewer
"His girlf-" Liam began
"My lovely girlfriend" Niall finished, winking and making a kissy face at the camera.
"I love you" he said confidently
"I love you too Niall." you say, staring directly at him. "I love you too"