Chapter VI: A Visit

You guys asked for it! Another update •w•

Disclaimer: We know the drill, yadda yadda, but I still don't own Fairy Tail ✌️

--------------------------------

Kagura thought of visiting Sabertooth.

"I'll see what's happening with Yukino." she thought as she walked along the path.

---- o(ω' )o ----
(Time skip: 30 mins)

Some two dragonslayers, their exceeds, and a celestial spirit mage were sitting around their guild, Sabertooth, with nothing better to do. Rogue closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ne, Sting," Rogue asked.

"What is it?" he replied.

"D-Do you know when I'll be able to see Kagura again?" he blushed, his eyes light. Yukino laughed. At that same time, Kagura sneezed five times as she walked closer to the guild.

"Jeez," Kagura thought as she rubbed her nose. "Who's talking about me?"

"Why are you asking me?" Sting said.

Rogue ignored his question and started to mumble to himself. "But it's n-not that I want to see her," he said. "But I do," he added. "No, I don't!"

"Aww, you lllllllike her," Yukino smirked.

"Fro thinks so too," Frosch added.

At that moment, a graceful looking Kagura had just entered the room. Hopefully that answered Rogue's question. She waved and said hello. Yukino and Sting greeted her back, and then there was a long pause. Everyone turned towards Rogue. Yukino and Sting had creepy looks on their faces. 'Go on,' their eyes seemed to hiss. Kagura stared at Rogue.

"W-What are you looking at, baka?!" Rogue blurted out. He shuffled away.

"Why is he acting like that?" asked Lecter. "Its weird."

"Fro thinks so too." Frosch added again.

"He lllllllikes you," Sting and Yukino purred in unison.

"Stop acting like Happy!" Kagura screamed. Rogue came back into the room, Kagura noticed his eyes were that light red color from before. Rogue suddenly ran up to her and tackled her with a hug. The two fell.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rogue let go and brushed himself off.

"W-What?! Why am I on top of this lady?!" he seemed back to normal, but left the room in embarrassment. Kagura blinked twice and sighed. Sting looked at her.

"Dragon Season," Kagura answered his mental question. Sting nodded. All dragonslayers knew about it of course, they were educated by their dragon foster parents.

"So who's my mate?" Sting asked her. Dragonslayers did not remember who they chose in their regular state, but did in their Dragon Season state. Yukino took a few steps back and huddled into the corner.

"Uhh," Kagura started as she glanced at Yukino from the corner of her eye. She was blushing profusely. "Well, I can give you a hint," Kagura said. Yukino flashed a relieved smile at her.

"She's closer than you think," Kagura smiled lightly. Sting scratched his head. Sting was dense, but not as dense as Natsu.

"I don't know what that means, but I hope I'll find out soon," Sting laughed. Yukino buried her face into her cloak. Rogue entered the room once again.

"Kagura, please excuse whatever I did back there," he bowed apologetically. Eventually the two were talking, and seemed like they were in their own world. Sting looked over at Yukino.

"Why are you over there?" he asked. Yukino looked up.

"Um, I was hiding, I guess?" she replied. "But that doesn't matter. Lets join them." Sting looked at her, confused, but the two joined them anyway.

The four chatted away for a while, and enjoyed the day.

---- o(ω' )o ----
(Time skip: Night)

The time came where they had to separate for the night.

"See you later!" Yukino and the exceeds waved. Kagura waved back as she started to walk further.

"She's so elegant," Rogue fanboyed to himself. But the others could hear him perfectly well.

"You lllllllike her," Sting and Yukino purred in unison once more.

"No! I don't! And that's not your business," Rogue frowned and walked back into the guild.

"Don't deny your feelings!" They screamed at him. Rogue shivered and went up into his room.

---- o(ω' )o ---- (A/N: He's our little divider thing :3)

"He's so awkward," Sting said. Yukino couldn't help to agree. They both knew well that Rogue admired Kagura. More like loved, but they didn't want to embarrass him.

"He just doesn't want to admit his feelings." she replied. "But his usual personality is similar to the way he acts when he's in his Dragon Season state,"

"Yeah, that's a bit weird," he looked at her for a few moments. "Come on, its getting late, we should go up to our rooms."

"Hai," she replied softly.

The two walked up the stairs, they were about to go their separate ways, when Sting grabbed her hand.

"What is it Sting-sama?" she asked.

"I wanted to play with Yukino-chan a bit more," he frowned.

"P-Play?!" Yukino had weird thoughts going on in her head.

"Oh, is Yukino-chan being a pervert?" he smirked childishly as he let go of her hand.

"N-No! That's not it!" she screamed. She checked his eyes, which were light blue.

"He's in his Dragon Season state," she covered her cheeks with her hands. Sting waited for her answer eagerly. She couldn't find anything else to say.

"W-Well, um, GOODNIGHT STING-SAMA!" she ran to her room and shut the door.

---- o(ω' )o ----

"What am I doing?!" she mentally screamed at herself as she leaned on the door. "No matter, it's over,"

Yukino stood up to go clean herself up. After a long shower, she changed into her pyjamas, flopped down in her small bed, and closed her eyes.

---- o(ω' )o ----

She dreamed that she was an exceed, with blue fur and a deep blue rose on the left side of her head.

"The same blue as Sting's eyes," she thought. "Sting..." she paused. "Nyah! I'm so lovesick!" she scolded herself as she flew up into the aqua sky.

"Yukino-chaaan?" she heard a voice call out to her. She heard a hollow knocking noise.

"But... I'm in the sky..." she thought. She curled up into a ball and slowly fell away from the sky. She landed in a soft cushion, but realized it was her own bed. She was awake.

"Yukinoooo?" she heard it again, a soft whisper, sounding eager. The voice from her dream. He was knocking on her door.

"Ah! Hai! I'll be there in a moment!" she called and rushed towards the door. She turned the doorknob to find...

--------------------------------

Hehehe! Cliffhanger! And a long chapter!

I'll try my best to update fast, but I'm going on vacation for a week :3 How are you liking the story so far? Is it going too fast? Too slow? Leave some suggestions!

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more!

-Puffin-chan (^)>