Week 3 : Bad Luck and Second Chances

Guys, I'm so sorry I didn't post this last Monday! I had this huge homework assignment and then, well... I forgot about it :3 But here it is!

This week's story is Bad Luck and Second Chances, written by the awesome Arshiiax3! I was actually debating on whether I should post one of my stories cause yesterday (13th of December for those of you reading this in the future) was my birthday :) But I decided against it cause, contrary to popular belief, I'm not that narcissistic.

Aaaaaaanyway enough about me (my narcissism is really off the charts today guys) let's have a look at the blurb/summary!

"This story is about April and her friends. April is suffering from anxiousness and her friends aren't having a normal life as well. Her best friend Ryan, who she has known for years, has got anger issues. And beside that, he has started to act a bit vaguely towards April. This leaves her with mixed feelings, because she is also not sure whether or not she's got feelings for a guy named James.James isn't who everyone thinks he is, he says. This makes him one of the most mysterious guys. April's other friends, Stella and Alyssa, have got their own problems. Stella overthinks and this brings her in the worst situations in her life. April's other friend Alyssa struggles with her feelings towards her ex-boyfriend and Ryan who is her current boyfriend. It's a drama story about five High School teenagers and their problems in life. This doesn't mean that they live their life with just negative thoughts, though. The story brings you romance and true friendship, even when life wants to bring them down."

It's kinda long, but give it a chance guys! So far I've read the first chapter and it's actually really gripping! It just makes you want to read more ^-^ And there are so many characters and thus so many possible scenarios, I wouldn't be surprised if the book went on for a VERY long amount of time!

That's all for now, guys! As always, I've put the story cover to the side, so it should be very easy to find! Have fun reading!!