Chapter 2

As they scanned my body checking my identifier I dazed off looking through the open door that lead to the hallway with which the thousands of 'Goods' Walked. Oh how I longed to be able to walk in those hallways, to be able to learn in their class rooms and to be able to eat their food.

If you haven't already guessed; they get treated differently. They are the superhero's. They are the Rich.  We 'Bad' Oxerides are the bottom of the food chain. We have to walk through passage ways to get to our classes which consume of learning about how to treat your ' Good' when you meet your 'Match' and learning the basic skills such as reading, writing and talking 'Properly'.

Being shaken out of my daydream, I am guided to my pathway which I can take to 'Our' hall, where for one time only, we are able to breathe the same air as the 'Good'.

Taking deep breaths as I enter the hall, I frantically look for Luke and Vicky to see if they are ok, You see, Luke and Vicky are also 'Bad' but they get treated like complete shit from the 'Good'. Don't ask me why as I have no clue; but all I know it that the other day Vicky came to her cabin with broken ribs. I know for a fact that none of the 'bad' would hurt their own kind in any way as it's purely idiotic! but I know for a fact that one of the 'Good' hurt her.

Slowly sitting down next to Jeremiah, I lean back into my chair trying to shrink and be invisible from all sight. We 'Bad' people sit at the very back, on the floor on our own because they want us to feel lower down, unwanted, rejected.

The back doors open and three people emerge into the hall. A tall man wearing all white which i presume is a creator and his body guard to the left. This is quite common for our all school assemblies as they give all of us warnings etc about the real world and the wars that are happening around us. However, there was another man. Quite a tall muscular man with bright brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was obviously a 'good' as his face was completely flawless, his strides strong and full of pride and everyone seemed to submit to him. The girls faces automatically turned red and all eyes were on this one person as he walked onto the stage and stared at us.

His piercing eyes travelled from person to person making him seem like he was looking for someone. His eyes found mine and stopped. My breath caught in my throat and I admittedly, started to turn a light shade of pink.

The Creator then started to talk, about what I have no idea as I was focused wholely on this stranger. The stranger with the gorgeous blue eyes. His stare was strangling. I might have stopped breathing.  It's kind of silly of me really as I'm acting like a girl; but in all honesty, I can't help it. Something seems to be taking over my body; telling me what I can and cannot do. In this case, I can't breathe.

The stranger quickly smiled; noticing my distress and winked at me; causing my heart to flutter. All of this was done before he walked onto the podium and grinned at all of us and started talking.

' Hello my fellow brother's and sisters. I am glad to be here with you today. However, I have been sent by my father to warn all of you about Alcatraz and how some of his men are threatening to take some of our children, you, away from us. Now, don't be alarmed as we will not let them lay a single hand on you, but we would advise you to always be with another at all times. That is my first announcement. My second is about an army. We know that we have some fighters in this school, some brave soldiers. We would like you to come forward and sign up for the revolution army. You don't have to have any training but you must have a heart and once you sign up; there is no going back.'