War-Zone Pt. 1 | Chapter 31

3 Days Later
Bobby POV- 8:23pm

I was in my house just smoking a blunt cause I ran a lot of errands today and not gone lie it stressed me out a little bit.

Aaliyah was upstairs in her room doing something ion know but Ian even talk to her today except for when I got home and I gave her a bag of apple bees.

I listened to music while I was smoking and I was in a deep high, this weed I was smoking was some good ass shit.

To be honest ion even know why she didn't leave her room, I been told her that the door gets locked at 10 so I don't know.

As soon as I thought about it she came downstairs all dressed and shit. The hell she think she going?

"Can you come with me somewhere?" She asked.

"It's late. Where the fuck you wanna leave too at this time?" I asked.

"I need some um- feminine products" she shuddered.

"Ight, let me finish this blunt" I said.

She nodded her head and then went back upstairs. It took me about 8 more minutes to finish the blunt and then I went back upstairs to her on the iPhone that I got for her.

"Ight come on" I said.

She got up with her phone and then followed me downstairs and out of the door.

We got in my car and I drove off to the pharmacy so she could get her shit.

When we got there I parked up the car and sat in the parking lot.

"Look stay in the car, I'll get what you need Ight? You need pads?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I got out the car and locked the door behind me.

I went in the Walgreens and I went straight into the feminine products aisle and I got the big and small pads just in case and then I went to the drinks aisle and looked through to see what I wanted.

While I was looking I heard some commotion at the front I ignored it cause I thought it was nothing but then I heard somebody say.

"Oh my gosh they're just taking her out the car like that"

I dropped all the shit out my hand and ran to the front taking out my gun from my waist line.

The van sped off before I could even start shooting and then I ran to my car and saw that they busted my back window. Fuck man.

I quickly got in and started the engine I took out my phone out my pocket and then I called up boss.

"Yoo" he said.

"They took her man" I said frantically pulling out of the parking lot.

"What? What you speaking of?" He asked.

"The bitch daughter, I was at the store getting her some shit that she needed and I left her in the car and somebody busted my car window open and took her" I explained.

"Ight calm down, get to the trap fast, I gotta feeling that shit about to go down in a minute" he said.

"Bet I'm on my way" I said then hung up.

I sped off to the trap quick as fuck with my gun in my lap.

===

I got out my car and went in the trap and everybody was running around and setting up.

Boss came out his office and he saw me and came towards me.

"We getting strapped up?" I asked.

"Yea and then they hiding out in they spots" he replied.