Chapter two

'well well, who are this' I hear a man with a deep voice say.

Nairobi stiffed and I hear Rio gulp. Nairobi puts me on the ground and says I need to be quiet. I tried my best to be quiet, but did you know that when you are out of space you can't really control yourself.

'oh hello' I hear Rio say.

I could hear a man walking closer to the group now standing in the hallway. I tried to keep my head up, but that was difficult.

'Who is she?' The man with the deep voice said.

I feel a strong warm hand helping my head up. Is it weird if I say that I smelt in this touch. I looked into some brown eyes. I tried to focus on the man in front of me, but I just couldn't.

Nairobi spoke first since everyone didn't want to explain where they were.

'We sneaked out to some party not to far from here. We met her because a guy literally drugged her so If you can keep your mouth shut for once it would be nice, Berlin. '

So the guy with the beautiful deep voice is called Berlin.

alright

I feel Nairobi's arm grab my waist while walking a bit further.

'you understand that if you do this the whole plan can get in trouble'

I hear the man named Berlin say more things, but I couldn't focus since I have this strong feeling of throwing up. I looked around seeing if I could find some sort of bathroom. I noticed one door slightly open and walk without hesitation to the room. I hear voices behind me, but I ignored them since I had to throw up.

I throw up as soon as I entered the toilet. I felt sick. Like really sick. My body hurts and I don't know what to do.

'mi amo you got some tuff shit don't you.'

I could feel the say strong warm hands holding now my hair up. As soon as I stopped vomiting Berlin started to rub circles on my back. I could sink into the ground.

Everything was turning around. And I felt a lot of pain everywhere. My legs felt numb and I didn't know what to do.

'Nairobi what did she have'

I didn't noticed that there were now five people in a small room looking at me who was throwing up.

'I don't now what Aurora had Berlin, some man was disturbing her so I stood up for her'

'Alright she can stay here for the night, I will talk with the professor. I will lay her down in my room since I not feel like sleeping anymore. Besides it is already around half past six.'

'Thank you Berlin we owe you one'

'yes, yes you owe me one just go to bed I will help this woman.'

Everyone besides Berlin leave the bathroom. Aurora was shaking since it was so cold. She felt the warm body of Berlin behind her and got into his touch.

I feel like a baby I could say that. The smell of Berlin makes me calm and sleepy. He must have felt it because he started to move.

'Alright Mi amo we should get you to a bed shouldn't we'

his strong arms scooped under my body lifting me up against his chest. Feeling safer than ever with just a man I met 15 minutes ago, guess it comes because of the drugs.

As soon as he started to walk I closed my eyes. The house was big since the walk was long. I felt myself lower down and hit something soft. I immediately snuggle into the soft bed. I feel one soft brush threw my hair when I start to fell asleep.

'Sweet dream mi amo'

After that everything goes black.

Sorry for this short chapter. I want the next to be longer so be warned ! ;) I am of to sleep now since it is almost around half past 5 in the morning. Sweet dreams y'all :)