THIRTY NINE

Ranjishen Chahat Ka Mayar
Gira Deti Hai,

Rooth Jaane Se To Guzaare
Nahi Hote....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Bibi ji.... Wo Noor baby..."

A maid walked towards Maria carrying a wailing Noor while she was busy preparing special dinner for Sadia dadi.

A gasp left her mouth seeing tears streaming down her daughter's eyes as she quickly rushed towards her taking her in her embrace, rubbing her back, wiping the fat tears leaking from her precious eyes.

"What happened baby ? Why are you crying ? Are you hurt somewhere ?"

"N-no..."

She shook her head, gazing at her mother with her big innocent eyes, rubbing her wet eyes to have a proper look at her mother.

"Then why are you crying Noorie ?"

Her heart calmed knowing Noor was fine but she still was confused to why she was crying when she wasn't even hurt.

"Mujhe laga aap mujhe choddh ke chali gayi mama."

(I thought you left me mama.)

Giving her a sheepish smile Noor pouted, earning a kiss on her cheeks from her mother who smiled in awe for her daughter's love for her.

"And why would I do that ? Didn't I told you that I won't leave ?"

She smiled caressing her cheeks to which Noor hummed in response, agreeing with her mother.

"Phir ?"

"I am sorry mama."

"Don't cry again. Okay ?"

Rubbing her nose with Noor's she smiled tickling her stomach making her giggle in response, calming her mother who earlier was upset seeing her tears.

"Otay..."

Smiling she nodded her head when something popped up inside the little brain of her's and she turned her head to question her mother.

"Mama ?"

"Ji mama ki jaan."

(Yes, mama's life.)

Placing her on the stool bar, she ran her her fingers through her daughter's soft curls, adoring her without breaking the eye contact,  waiting to hear her demand which she was ready to fulfill not knowing her next words will stop her heart.

"I mwissed you."

Standing up on the stool she jumped, latching herself onto her mother's neck giving her sloppy kisses all over her face, having an innocent smile on her lips.

"But I was with you all the time Noorie, so how can you miss me ?"

Matching her innocent smile Maria teased her daughter waiting for her reaction which was so cute that she found herself falling for her little girl again.

"No... Say you mwissed me too."

With puffy red cheeks she demanded her mother to confess that she missed her too, folding her two little hands over her chest like a grumpy child who was greedy for her mother's attention.

"I missed you more than you missed me Noorie."

Kissing her cheeks, she found Noor grinning like a cheshire cat who was satisfied, embracing her mother hiding her face in the crook of her neck, seeking her motherly warmth.