your lips feel like heaven...

"what?" my voice shook 

"your perfect...to me anyways, like c'mon the girls at school are snobbed up, listen, the other day when i was standing outside school smoking, two snobbed up bitches looked decusted in me, like there faces looked like they have just been slapped, witch i found funny, i just started to laugh at them and carried on smoking and minding my own bussiness, they walked past me and all i heard was "dirty indie kid..." so i called her a bitch... and she looked like she was going to cry! bearing in mind i was not in a suit like i normally am, just dressed like i am now...i mean this is so soon but when i seen you walk in the cafe, babe i just could not stop stairing, the first thing that popped into my head was "god shes beautiful.." and like what you just told me, i was kinda the same i guess, its just my dad brang me up becouse my mum was addictied to drugs, so i learnt the hard way to live when you rebel agenist the rules that my father laid down is well, so he just gave up with me, when he found out i smoked, i only smoke fags, never have done drugs and never will... but he didnt throw me out like your mum and dad did, if i knew you back then you could of stayed with me... shame i didnt.... but yeah, i get hate all the time babe so its fine, i just tell them to fuck off or just ignore them, i mean the lads today where out of fucking order, i really have no choice but to hang around with those twats, and they really do my head in, this girlfreind is the one that called me a dirty indie kid, and babe shes not good looking so dont pay attention to that twat, your fucking better looking then that bitch, hands downs!... so what i mean about you being perfect, is your perfect to me... and ive been looking so long to have a freind who is like me... and i have found one..." he smiled. 

my smiled lifted after he spoke, my heart skipped a beat, my legs went weak even though they where resting on his lap, i just laughed a little and hid my face with my hands, he started laughing with me as he took my hands from my face and looked me in the eye, with his beautiful smile 

"what you laughing at beautiful?" mark laughed as he took my hands away from my face 

"its just...no one has ever said that to me before...your the first.." i giggled 

"really?? no.. c'mon someone must of told you!" he laughed 

"noo, your the first.." i smiled 

"well im happy to be the first babe" he smiled back

i started playing with his hair, it was so curly and soft it was a nice shade of brown to, god i must be coming across weird... oh well! 

" i love your hair!" i smiled as i was running my fingers though his hair softly, i think the JD was getting to my head a little bit now, he just laughed, i stopped running my fingers though his hair and looked at him, his eyes where so dreamy, his smile was perfect, his skin was pale but pinky, his hair was curly and soft....perfection...but his personality was just wow....they say its not all about looks, its about personality, he had it all, the looks and personality....he was my kind of perfection.

his eyes sparkled in the light where the lamp was sat behind me, his smile showed his teeth a little, his teeth where pure white... mine where the same i guess, even though i do smoke i do take care of my teeth because i know what it dose. 

"so..." he spoke softly, his voice was deep it made me go all funny inside a feeling i had never felt before, i just laughed, until i felt his soft hand touch my cheek, his brown eyes sparkled in the dim light, i was caught of gard as i was stairing deep into his eyes, his soft lips crashed agenist mine softly, i kissed back gently, he pulled me towards him slowly, he continued to kiss me, his lips felt like heaven, his thumb was rubbing my cold cheek gently, i pulled away slowly and looking into his eyes and smiled... 

"you can stay here tonight if you want to?, saves you going home in the dark..." i spoke