Chapter One: Opening Act

Have you ever felt as if you were holding on to a secret for so long that you became paranoid and scared all the time? That you would just explode at any given moment if you didn't tell someone? Well when you carry a secret that I have for so long it tends to drive you crazy. That's not the worst part, the worst part is not being able to stay in one place for to long or not making many friends or being able to be with someone in fear of falling in love and then having to leave them. But I grew tired of running and now I have to settle in back home where I belong.

The sound of my alarm blaring in my ears wasn't what woke me up. I laid in bed as the sun shone on my face andI reached over and shut off the music box. I didn't move for moments as I heard footsteps approach my room door. Laying there I pretended as if I were still asleep. Slowly the door opened and the footsteps  where now on the left side of my room and I continued to pretend I was in a slumber.

"Noah I know you're not sleeping" the voice spoke and I sighed in defeat getting up. When I heard the voice speak again I tried to ignore him but it didn't work out well.

"So since this is only your second day back we're going to go enroll you into Beckon Hills High and find you a car to drive other than mine" He said and I leaned against the wall and ran my fingers through my black bed hair.

"I don't want to go to school it's a waste of time and I know literally everything in every book they could give me plus more and the truth" I told my uncle as he looked at me.

"You told me you wanted to start all over, that you wanted a new life and you wanted to do it right this time did you not?" He asked and I nodded. I did indeed say this but not that it was all starting to happen i didn't want to go through with it.

"Well that's what i'm trying to help you do either you keep your promise or you have to leave Beckon Hills for good and there is no coming back this time" he said and i sighed.

"Fine, i'm only doing this because I always keep my word but for now get out i have to get ready for this hell of a day" I told him pushing him out my room and shutting the door behind him. Once Iheard him make it all the way down to the kitchen i went to my wall closet and pulled out a pair of dark jeans and a white t-shirt. After getting dressed in those I pulled on my black boots and I grabbed my black hooded sweater and my tan cargo jacket and put them both on. All though the sun was out and shinning it was still cold and wet out since it had still been raining all last night. 

"Noah come on we have to go" I heard my uncle Henry call up the stairs and i mocked him as he did.

"I'm coming" I called back fixing my mess of a hair and heading downstairs shutting and locking my room door behind me. Even though Henry was my uncle I still trusted no one and when I had finally arrived back home yesterday I saw that someone had been in my room and touching my things. I pushed those thoughts aside and headed down to the hallway of the front door and main living room.

"Here you'll need this and this" My uncle said handing me a cell phone and ID card and Licenses and i looked them all over.

"Why do I need these?" I asked putting both ID's in my pocket.

"Because you'll need them, normal teenagers have them, that is the Galaxy Note 2 my cell number is already stored inside if you ever needed anything just call or text me and you need the licenses to drive and ID to do other things" he said and I nodded and put the phone in my pocket also and headed out the door. When Henry and I were both inside the car and taking off I store out the window and thought for a moment.

"Are you ever going to talk about it?" Henry asked snapping me out my daze and I looked at him.

"Talk about what exactly?"