Confrontation

I was at my limit now. I was infuriated, but really words couldn't explain what I felt. My hands were balled up into fists, ready to punch that blond asshole smirking in front of me. Boy, I hated the way he sneered as if I was the idiot. "You don't deserve Rillianne, hell you don't deserve anyone! All you are is a messed up piece of scum, taking advantage of people and-" 

"And...?" He had the nerve to interrupt, taking a few steps closer to me," Has it ever occurred to you as to why I did those things?"

That cut me short. But as mad as I was, I used all the willpower in me to listen," Okay, well, why did you?"

He took two steps closer," I wanted to grab the attention of someone."

I raised a brow," You could have, like, used someone else for that?"

"No, no. I couldn't have gotten the attention of that certain someone by just going out with anyone, you know?" his condescending sneer turned into a mischievous smirk. I wanted to throw up. He continued," My plan worked, that's all that matters."

"What do you mean it worked?" I was getting worked up again.

"I got his attention."

I blinked, surprised and I spoke my words slowly," Who's attention?"

We stood in the middle of my living room. Or my family's living room. Rillianne was out, mom was out doing some long grocery shopping so we were both alone. He came in asking where she was and here we were talking in a civil manner. Something that I wasn't expecting. His eyes left mine for a moment, and all he did was look around. First to the shelves, then to the large couches, to the floor and then back at me. I had to shudder. Why? I didn't know.

Another step. He poked my chest," Yours."

Now that was something I wasn't expecting. My heartbeat quickened, and my fists balled up tightly once more. I felt my jaw clench almost instinctively. But what I found strange was that I wasn't disgusted. I wasn't as mad as I was before. Somehow, I felt relieved. Maybe because that this guy wasn't going off to bother my sister anymore, that he'd leave her alone. He saw that I was taken aback. I tried to speak, but no words came out of my mouth.

He chuckled as a reply and said," I've been looking at you, for a while now actually. Ever since I met your sister. And from the start, I've never been after Rillianne." He was so close now, staring at me, searching my eyes. If he got any closer I would have been feeling his breath on my face. Stupid feet, why wouldn't they move? I was pinned to the ground as I felt myself shrink and my legs wobble under his gaze," In fact, everything I've done was for you, for you to notice me."

I swallowed, trying to look stronger," Wh-why?"

"Because I like you, Nicholas. I like you quite a lot."

My eyes were wide and my fists had turned cold. This guy couldn't be serious. He couldn't be gay. He'd never show any signs of it, and this guy was manly as hell. How could he - why me? Before I could process my thoughts enough to speak, something warm was on my lips. Soft, and it tasted slightly like beer - 

He kissed me. And I found myself kissing him back.

Once he realized that, he wasn't all gentle anymore. He kissed me hard now, pressing his lips against mine, I couldn't even pull back to breathe. One of his hands was on the side of my face while the other was - I didn't know where it was. All I could focus on was his lips on mine. My mouth was forced open and his tongue brushed against my own making my legs wobble again I could have sworn I'd have fallen. He tasted the way he smelled, beer but it was still sweet. Did I like it? Probably.

I struggled against him, finally attempting to push him off when his feet continued to advance. There he was, pushing me back, forcing me to move until my back hit the wall. That was it. I was done for.

His teeth bit down on my lower lip and I winced, but still found it kind of... kinky. Holy shit, was I really enjoying this? My arms wrapped around his neck as I tried to pull him against me as close as possible, digging my fingers into his bright hair, kneading them gently - not so gently.

I finally managed to pull back and gasp when his hips rubbed against mine. A bulge under my pants had already began to grow and I was blushing furiously. My eyes looked down, and then glared straight at Leon's. Damn, they're so pretty - 

He smiled," Liked it?"

"Don't tease me you bastard just kiss me."  

So he did. And before I knew it, we were upstairs in my room. I was naked, and so was he.