Chapter 5

I stand up and look to them. They just laughed to me and I speak out.
"Bakit niyo ba ako laging sinasaktan?! Bakit?! Ayoko?! Ayoko na?! Ang sama ninyo saakin!" I shouted to them. Sam look to me and walk at my front. She pulled my hair.
"Bakit Sam, lalaban ka?! Lalaban ka?! " She said to me.
I just cried with my pain while she's pulling my hair.
"Di ba Kayo naawa sa akin? Nasasaktan na ko!!" I said to her.
Mas hinawakan Niya Ng mahigpit ung buhok ko. Napasigaw ako sa sakit.
"Ouch!!!!!!" I scream to her.
"Maawa sayo? Nahhhh, wag mo Kong patawanin Vivi..... Hindi mo deserve Yun......mahina ka! Wala Kang kwenta!!" She said to me then release her hand in my hair. She pushed me to the floor and laughed to me. I fix myself and take the old black book. I walk out in the scene. Humagulhol ako habang naglalakad, Ang sakit Ng katawan ko sa nangyari. They're so rude to me. Gusto ko Ng umuwi, gusto ko Ng lumayo sa lugar na Ito. Unti into akong namamatay sa lugar na Ito. I saw ellise standing in the gate. She saw me, she quickly run to me and hug me.
"Anong nangyari sayo?" She asked to me...
I just cried to her shoulder. Hindi ko masabi ito dahil masakit Ang buo Kong katawan. Hi
"Bakit Hindi ka lumaban Vivi? Hinahayaan Mong masaktan Kanila....." She said. 
Mas umiyak ako sa mga sinambit Niya na iyon.
Someone's P.O.V
It's been a days since Remiel being evicted here in heaven. Nakakatawa siya. She was punished by the council sa crime na Hindi Niya ginawa. She's too kind to do that. I saw her suffering in front of the angel council, removing her wings and memories. I decided to go in the earth to find here. I'm in the forest to search her body. While I'm walking, I smile something. It's so awful. I follow that smell. I got shocked and at the same time, my tears fell down on what I saw... I saw remiel's body. Laying down on the ground, so cold, no life. I saw a dagger stab into her back. I bended down in the ground to hug her. She's my friend, she's so pity. Pinatay sya.... Na walang kalaban Laban.. I touch her cold face. Wala akong magawa.... Para iligtas siya......
"Anong ginagawa mo rito Azariah?!" Shouted by a familiar voice.
It was my twin brother, Azarel. He's so mad to me right now. He raise her eyes to me especially to the cold body of Remiel
He's in complete silence. Hindi siya makapaniwala na Nakita Niya. He is inlove to her. He confess to him when she's still alive before. Now, he saw his girlfriend body lay down in the ground. No life.
"Kuyaaa Azarel, patay na siya!" I said to him. He still speechless.
He went to her body and hug her. A minutes passed, he stop.
"Nasaan Ang kaluluwa Niya? Napa Alis sya sa langit, Hindi pwedeng pumunta kaluluwa Niya!" He said .
I'm confused to his words.
" Kuya Azarel, Kung Hindi pwede sa kalangitan Ang kaluluwa Niya, nasaan Ito?" I asked to him
" Pwede naa purgatory ito o Kaya..... Hindi maari!" He said.
"Hindi maari?" I asked to him again.
"Pwedeng kinuha Ang kaniyang kaluluwa Ng IBA...." He said to me.
" Kailangan muna natin siya bigyan Ng maayos na libing.... At pumunta sa council sabihin Ang nangyari......' he said to me.
Inilibing muna namin Ang Ang katawan Niya. Habang inayos ko Ang kanyang labi, natutok ako sa isang puno. Masyado kakaiba Ang nakamarka nito. Lumapit ako upang tignan Ito. Tinignan ko ito, at nabigla ako sa aking Nakita..
"Sael......" Bigkas ko...
Sael? Kasama namin Ito sa kalangitan. Ito Ang anghel na malaki Ang inggit Kay Remiel. Ang anghel na tuso Ang pag uugali. Tinawag ako ni kuya ng matapos siya sa paglilibing. Umalis kami pumunta Ng kalangitan.
Julius's P.O.V
I'm preparing for the party tonight. It is Friday now.... I texted Vivian to go in my house. While I'm preparing the place, my phone rings. It was Sam.
"Hello Sam?" I said to her
"Prepare na ba? Gusto ko maganda ung mangyayari mamaya Julius.... Ayoko Ng boring na party..." She said
"Oo naman ako na bahala......" I said to her and hang up the call.
I must be prepared on this party para maenjoy ito mamaya especially ni Vivian.
I feel so excited on this party. Mukhang magiging masaya ito.
LUCIFER'S P.O.V
It is day. This is the day that Miss Henesy face her tragedy. I'm in my office sitting then waiting for that time. I sent Asmoday in the scene. Suddenly, syrille enter in my office.
"Lucifer....... " She said
"What?!" I asked to her
She just look to me.
"What!!" I shouted to her.
"Hindi mo ba naiisip na si Remiel ay...." She said
"Remiel is now in my side. She's no longer serving in the heaven. Remember she was evicted. I just take her then care for her. " I said to her then walk out.
She left hanging on what I said.
Syrille's P.O.V
Shit! Hindi Niya man Lang ako pinatapos. I realized that remiel's power is still there in her soul. She's stronger. Paano ko ba Ito sasabihin sa kanya. Pag once pinakain nya ang dark orb sa magiging katawan ni Remiel, tiyak mas lalakas pa siya. I must say it to him. Mukhang di sya makikinig.
Vivian's P.O.V
It's already 7:00 of the evening when I reached the party. Julius approach me and hug me. He guide me to the party. It seems like mag enjoy ako nito. He give me a drink. I take it.
"Vivi dyan ka Lang ahhh" he said to me
I just nodded and he walk out. While I'm drinking, I saw Sam.
"Vivi Bitch....... Nice to see you...." She said.
I stop myself to drink. I just look to her.
"Buti nandito ka?" She asked
"Ininvite ako ni Julius dito" I answered to her.
"Honestly di ka bagay ditooo. Bitch!!!!!" She said to me.
Akmang mag wawalk out na ko Ng hilahin Niya kamay ko.
"Sa tingin mo saan ka pupunta?!" She asked
"Lalayo sayo..... Ayoko Ng gulo...... " I said to her.
She just laughed. An evil laughed..... Everyone in the party look to us now.
" You're such a stupid!!!" She said to me and push me.
Natumba ako, I saw Julius in my back.
"Julius....... Help me....." I said to him
He just look to me and smirk.... He bended down then put his finger on my chin.
"Sa tingin mo tutulungan pa Kita....." He said to me then remove his finger on mine. He slap me. Ang sakit nun. Mukhang niloko Niya Lang ako.
He walk to Sam's side.
"You're just an idiot Vivi. Niloko Lang kita!!!  Ang tanga mo!!!!" He said to me. They just laughed.
Everyone in the party look to me and laughed.
"Kailan niyo ba ako titigilan!!!! Tama na!!! " I said to them.
All the people in the party throw their cups on me. Basang basa na ko. Sa Hindi ko namamalayan, hinagisan pala ako NG bote sa ulo. Makaramdam ako Ng Hilo. Pumunta ako pa papuntang pinto. Julius hit me a bat in my back. I scream in pain. I'm feeling the pain. I heard a whisper into my ear.
"Run away... Run away..... Go to the lake" said by the whisper.
I look where it comes, it comes from one of the crowd beside me. His eyes is so red. I just followed it to escape.