Chapter 1; A rocky start

(Quick authors note that I don't own Beastars obviously, the only characters that are my own are Bambi, and Celine belongs to a good friend of mine. Also, I haven't written fanfics in years so this might be bad sorry ( ;∀;) Also I am horrible at grammar and spelling so there will be mistakes be warned!!)

♡ ྀ Bambi's pov;

I take my first steps into the campus of the prestigious Cherryton academy, what an honour it was to accepted into such a school! I thought. And with my best friend no le-                                                    

"Mind picking up the pace mutt?"

An irritated rodent's voice lingered to my ears. I turn to look at the small body on my left shoulder, a smile formed on my face.

"Hehe sorry..~ I was just kinda daydreaming, taking it all in ya know?" I say, a dreamy look on my face. The rodent doesn't seem so impressed with me, she sighs.

"Whatevs... Let's just get our asses to school, I don't want us to be late to moving in" Celine states. I nod in agreement, although I'd have liked to have toke my time. Reaching the school's office we are greeted by a male golden retriever, his tail wagged as he gave us a friendly smile and a wave.

"Hey! You two are the new students, right? The rodent and the dog? It's nice to meet you, my names Jack!" He beamed.

"Yeah that's us, I'm Celine and this is Bambi. Nice to meet ya goldie" Celine said with a smile baring her small mouse teeth.

"Cool! Come with me and I'll help you get your uniforms then I'll show you to your dorms. I'll even give you a personal tour of the school if you'd like!" He says a smile on his golden face.

"Thank you-u Jack, that's very sweet," I say smiling, my tail wagging.

。:°ஐ

Jack helped us get our uniforms and then showed us to the dorms. I looked around wondering where Celine would go, given her small size. yes

"U-Um Jack? Where would-"

"Ah! and here are the rodent/tiny animal dorms"

Jack gestures to the small doors on the other side of the room. Celine tugs my floppy ears lightly and I crouch down with my arm out. She walks down my arm and inspects the doors. Jack smiles at us.

"I'll let you meet your dorm mates and get settled in. Then I'll show you around!" He says.

"Thanks, Jack but don't you have classes to go to?" Celine questions, her ears fidgeting.

"Not right now, the principal said this was my top priority" He grinned, man, this dog smiled lots. Although it is in our nature, I do it a lot so I suppose.

"T-Thanks a bun-nch Jack!" I state about to open the door of the dorm when I realised.

"Uh hey, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You never gave us our dorm numbers"

"AHHHH SORRY"

。:°ஐ

After Jack's minor freak out it turned out I was in the female carnivore dorm.                                        

As I walked in clutching my uniform I noticed something immediately, there was only one other smaller carnivore in this dorm, a weasel to be exact. The rest were tall, powerful-looking she-beasts. A cheetah, tiger, wolf and leopard all looked my way. At that moment I felt very out of place, these powerful women must have been shocked such a meek little cocker spaniel like myself was in their prese-