A Normal Day at School... -__-

So in school, everyday is an adventure. It's so weird around there... Here's an example, in which this occurred Friday (12/12/14)

 So in third period, me and Natsu were in Woodshop/Workshop/Industrial Technology Class, being bored as usual. I had brought my sketchbook and I was just drawing whatever I was drawing, and Natsu was across from me, making paper Troll horns, cause Natsu. I got bored with drawing whatever I was drawing, so I drew a happy lil bucket and taped it on my santa hat ((Yeah, I wore a santa hat to school XD)). 

Natsu was hysterical at it for some reason, though no one else in the class understood wtf it was for...

She had made like, Terezi horns, I think, and she wore them all day...

Later at lunch, I took my sketchbook again, and we started wandering around the courtyard. I had a lil Sburb house thing drawn and glued on the front of my sketchbook, which was falling off... XD

This random chick was walking past us, when she stopped and spun round as fast as possible, wide eyed and everything. She pointed at Natsu's 'horns' and my lil Sbur house, with this creepy grin on her face...

"OMFG HOMESTUCK, RIGHT?! :D" She asked, and of course Natsu said, "Uh, yeah. .-." She high fived us and ran away.

RAN AWAY. 

I don't think Homestuckies should run away from each other.... That's not right man. </3

Anyways, later in the day, my English teacher yelled out, 'READING DAY YOU LITTLE BRATS TAKE OUT YOUR BOOK NAAAWWWWW D:<" notthatevilthough.

I sighed. I love reading, but the book I was forced to read, sucked. But then I realized, oh em gee, I forgot it at home! :D

Happy as a rainbow pooping chicken, I sprinted to her "library" and grabbed The Maze Runner, cause I STILL haven't read it, and I want too... :|

Right when the bell rang, I sat down and started it. I was up to chapter 2, and it was really good :D She sat down at her "desk" and peered over at her "library". Then she looked at me and asked, "Jay, do you have The Maze Runner?" with this savage look in her eyes. 

I said yeah, and she told me to come to her desk. Long story short, I was force to go to the actual school library, and give her The Maze Runner back. 

When I returned, she was sittin there, READING IT. And I was just thinking, wtf, I WAS READING THAT FIRST! D:

I gave up and read my new book, which isn't that bad..... :|

THEN there's this Christmas tree in the middle of the hallway, and there were present donations under it, and there's was this one doll....

So I told Natsu, "Daddy, can I haz that doll?" And Natsu was like, "Timmy, no. Your uncle is right there." Then I turned around and one of my other friends was standing there with a disturbed look on her face. In the end, I didn't get the baby doll... :(

I don't know, just thought I should share my demented day at school :)