Chapter 2: Resurfacing

(Kameron's POV)

I was still in shock. Even after the entire re-introduction outside. I still couldn't believe he was here... in my room... currently laying on my pillows. My best friend was here. He had the same face, but his jawline was more structured. He also grew an inch or 2. Too bad I grew like 5 inches. If it were possible, I'd say he was even more handsome than when he went to juvie. Nobody understands the joy I am feeling right now. I really don't know what possessed me to look out my window, but I'm glad I did, because he was there, standing at the foot of my yard. he looked like he was contemplating with himself.

To be honest, I thought he was an illusion. I mean, my mind has played tricks on me before, but when he wrapped his arms around my waist, I knew he was real. So there he is, Marshall Chase. My best friend... my former crush... my bodyguard... my entire childhood. I couldn't help but chuckle. The action made him look at me quizzically.

"What's so funny?" I heard him ask. I shook my head. That didn't stop him from wondering. He sat up, from his previous lying position. "C'mon, tell me Kammy..." He always called me that, but he doesn't know the effect it has on me. For some reason, hearing the shorter male say my name like that, sent shivers up, and down my body.

"Nothing.... Just thinking about all the things we did growing up." I admitted. I heard him chuckle softly.

"Yeah... We've had some really good times." Marshall said. I watched him, as he laid back down, relaxing on my bed. My curiosity got the better of me, and I let my eyes scan his body.

I stared at his body. His eyes were closed as he laid there. He seemed to be enjoying the comfortability of my bed, whereas I enjoyed the view. His hair was slightly messy from moving it along my bedspread. I stared at his lips, so pink, so perfect as they were slightly parted. I moved to his torso. I could see his nipples, a little erect, due to my AC blasting in my room. Hey, it may be September, but it was scorching outside.

His shirt was pushed slightly up his torso, revealing his abdomen. His stomach was dominated by tan skin, and a beautiful six pack. To say my breathing was ragged, was the understatement of the year. Even in the cold room, I felt small beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead. I should look away right? This isn't right... He's my best friend for fuck's sake. My very sexy best friend, but my best friend nonetheless. I should-- OMG! Is that a small happy trail?!

I fought the urge to follow the trail of hair, but failed miserably. My eyes slowly followed the trail of dark brown hair. I continued to follow, as the hair disappeared into his pants. My eyes continued though, as if I were still able to see the hair. My eyes stopped at an almost godly sight. Through his sweatpants, resting on his inner thigh deliciously. The outline revealed his rather large cock. The same cock I've dreamed about A LOT over the past 2 years. To say that me, and Marshall had history, was like saying Donald Trump had money. I've had a lot of fun with that cock. Believe me.

Ugh! Why was I thinking about him like this? He's my best friend... Not some sexual conquest. It seems like my mind, and my other "organ" had other thoughts, as my pants began to tighten. My breath was completely gone, as I stared at the sexiness of Marshall Chase. I shifted slightly, attempting to get comfortable with my new problem, The angel that laid on my bed, wasn't helping. I wasn't breathing, but strangely at the moment, it wasn't a necessity. It was like, the image of my friend was enough to sustain me in the world, without the need of oxygen.

I can't help it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his form. I couldn't take my eyes away from his dick. It was so thick, so long, so-- did it twitch? No, it was just my imaginati-- Oh God, it just twitched again. I was painfully hard now, yep there was no doubt about it. I held back the immense urge to moan, but before I could stop myself, I inhaled sharply. He didn't move though, not an inch. His eyes were still closed, so I'm assuming he fell asleep. Oh Shit! NOW I have this sexy, SLEEPING angel on my bed.