1

Aria Gianna Emerson's POV

Summer time. My favorite time of the year, meaning no school, beach everyday, nice weather and no worries.

"Aria Gianna!" Interrupting my thoughts, I heard my mom yelling my name throughout our new home.

I walked down the hallway and down the steps to see her standing in front of the front door with her hands on her hips, "Are you going to help us finish moving in?" She lightly laughed, nodding her head towards the outside where my younger brother and my father were grabbing boxes from the moving truck.

"Sorry mom, got caught up enjoying this beautiful home," she smiled at my response. "I'm glad you like the house, you know we plan to settle here, right?" She gestured me down the stairs and put her arm over my shoulders as I smiled and gave her a simple head nod.

We just moved to Los Angeles from our hometown in Orlando, Florida. I'm hoping this move will be good for us all, God knows we needed a fresh start.

"Aria!" My younger brother, Chad yelled from outside. Mom and I walked out the front door and over to Chad who was holding a box of my things. "Thanks, Chad." I smiled, grabbing the box from him.

The neighborhood was fairly nice, houses spaced apart. I glanced around, only to notice a girl who looks around my age and an older woman who looks like she may be the girls mother. In the girls hand held a plate with foil over top, and they walked over to us. "Hey neighbors! Couldn't help but notice you all moving in all morning," the older woman smiled warmly at us.

"My mother and I baked you guys cookies," the girl around my age spoke. "Hope you guys enjoy chocolate chip!"

"Oh my goodness," my mother smiled ear to ear. "That's so sweet, you guys are so kind!" The older woman handed the plate over to my mother. "I'm Elle, and this here is my daughter, Bella."

"I'm Cora, this is Roger my husband, Aria my daughter and Chad my son. You guys are more than welcome over for dinner this evening!" My mother exclaimed, excitement written all over her face.

——————————————-

Hours Later
7:58pm

Elle and her daughter Bella came over for dinner, they were so nice and welcoming. My mother absolutely loved them and I thought they were pretty cool.

Bella and I ended up hitting it off, turns out we're both 19 and she attends the college I'll be attending once summer break is over.

*Buzz buzz*

I reached over and grabbed my phone to see a message from Bella, her and I exchanged numbers before they left earlier.

Bella: hey girl, was wondering if you'd like to come to this mini beach party tonight :)
Me: umm, I'm not sure..
Bella: come on it'll be fun, all my friends will be there and you can meet everyone! swear, it'll be so much fun
Me: what time?
Bella: 9, but I'm leaving in 20 because I'm going to help set up
Me: fine I'll come, send me the address and I'll meet you there
Bella: yay deal :))

Sitting my phone down on my nightstand, I got up and walked down the hallway, "Mom? Dad?"

"Setting up the living room still, honey," I hear my dad lightly shout upstairs to me. I made my way to where they were. "Is it cool if I borrow the car to go out with Bella tonight?" I asked them with hopeful eyes.

My dad sighed, "we really need to get you a car huh?" My mother cut in, ignoring what my dad said. "Okay, Aria. Only if you're back before 2am," she looked at me sternly.

I smiled, running upstairs into my room to get ready. I checked my phone and Bella had sent me the address, I smiled and started to reply

Me: got it, see ya in a bit!

———————————————-
8:48pm (a/n: her outfit in picture above)

By the time I was changed and ready, it was time to head out. I grabbed the keys from my parents and said a quick goodbye to them.

I got into my parents nice black Range Rover, so excited to drive this car, I took off down the street as the gps told me where to go.

15 minutes later, I arrive at this beautiful beach house with plenty of cars outside of it. I parked on the side of the street then nervously got out of the car.

Walking up to this amazing beach house, music could be heard as I approached the door. Before I could even knock the door flew open and there stood Bella. "HEYY, Aria!"

I smiled seeing her face made me feel a little less nervous. "This place is crazy beautiful!" I told her as she waved me inside.

"Isn't it? It belongs to my friends family," she started as she took me threw the crowd of people in the front area of the house. "I thought you said mini beach party?" I asked her jokingly, looking around at all the people inside the house.

She started laughing, "I didn't want to overwhelm you," we approached the kitchen where four guys and two girls stood around the kitchen island.

"Guys!" Bella shouted at the group grabbing all of the attention. "Meet my new friend, Aria. She's going to be hanging with us all summer!" She announced to them with a huge grin.

They all looked at me and smiled instantly, "that's Alec, Hayes, Tez, Rachel, and Emily." Bella told me as she pointed to each one. They all smiled and waved as she said the names of each one.

"Hi, guys, super nice to meet all of you!" I spoke, smiling at them all genuinely. "You digging the beach house?" Tez asked me. "I was just telling Bella how crazy beautiful this house is!" I exclaimed walking closer to the group.

I noticed in the corner of my eye, Hayes watched me closely the entire time. "You new here?" He spoke up.

"Just moved here today actually, I'm from Orlando," I smiled nervously. Before anyone could say anything more, Bella shouts "Lets get these shouts going!"

And that's the last I remember, the rest of the night was a total blur.

—————————————

Authors note :

Welp, that was chapter 1. I finally decided to get back into writing so hopefully you guys enjoy it! Chapter 1 may be a little boring but I'm just getting started! Tune in for more drama, love and so much more!
Thank you guys 💕