Can I... Climb You? (Sebastian Danzig

It was a warm Tuesday, and today I was hanging out with my best friend Sebastian. We had been friends since I first moved to Vegas and I clung to him like a leech.

About a year ago, I realized I had developed feelings for lil' ol' Seb, and those feelings just got worse.

But right now, I've got to ignore the fact my best friend is a literal sexy God and just have fun time.

"So, Remington ate all the Nutella again, but Emerson was done with his shit. He literally tried to fish in Rem's throat for the Nutella!" Seb rambled, the story captivating as ever.

Sebastian just lit up when he spoke, especially when he spoke about his brothers. He always found a way to make me laugh or cheer me up.

"Hello? Y/n, what are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" Sebastian asked, wiping invisible dirt from his face.

"No, you're fine, just..." was I really about myself? Maybe.

"Just what? Y/n you can tell me anyrhing, " Sebastian stepped a bit closer and I didn't know what to say.

"I-uh. You're a fucking giraffe," I blurted. That's certainly one of my more sophisticated heat of the moment comments.

Sebastian looked down at me and laughed. "That's not what you wanted to say, was it?"

Shit, he was always able to see right through me. "I guess you're right," I said simply.

Usually him calling me out would have me flustered, but I was fighting my hardest bit to let anything slip.

"Are you really hiding something from me, Y/n? I'll find out somehow," he said with confidence.

"I'm not hiding anything, I just misplaced the information I was about to share," I corrected, sassy Y/n was coming out to play.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. So whats going on? I know this isn't a little secret, you're to dependant on keeping it." he pointed out.

Damn you and your perseptivelness. "You're right, I'm keepin this one," Sebastian was unamused. "Oh come on, like you don't keep secrets from me,"

Sebastian pursed his lips and frowned. I guess that mean I was right. "Maybe I'll tell you later, Sebby," I said.

Time Skip

"It's getting late wow, I should get home," Sebastian said, getting up from my sofa. "Sebastian at you crazy? The roads are icy as frick tonight, I'm not letting you drive," I said.

"You're tricking me into staying the night, aren't you?" he questioned. "Maybe," I shrugged.

Sebastian laughed and walked a bit close to me. "So Y/n, what is it you were maybe going to tell me?" I gulped.

Fuck.

"Um, Sebastian. I- can I climb you?" I said that first thing that came to mind. Sebastian looked down at me, shocked.

"What the actual fuck, Y/n?" Sebastian asked, luckily he took it as a joke. "You're tall as fuck and imma climb you like a jungle gym," I continued, interested to see how this could end.

"Sure?" Seb said, not sure if I was serious or not. I put my arms out and kinda patted him, trying to jump and cling to something but failing miserably.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I said, laughing. Sebastian looked uncomfortable but also kind of aroused and that made me fucking terrified.

"I don't know but you're gonna kick me in the nuts," I looked down to see I was in fact about to kick him in the nuts.

"Oops?" I said, finally giving up on climbing my best friend. "Well I heavily doubt that's what you were hiding but if thats your best cover I'm not sure if I wanna know," Sebastian said.

"Well, thing is..." I scratched the back of my neck. "Ikindasortamaybepossiblymayhapslikeyou," I rushed. Sebastian tried to figure it out for a second before turning to me.

"Well fuck," he said. Oh no. This was inevitable but damn it hurt. "Well fuck, I never thought you'd say that,"

Well thats still not good but it's better..

"Ikindasortamaybepossiblymahapslikeyoutoo," Sebastian imitated. I smiled. "So, can I actually climb you now?" I asked. Sebastian laughed, knowing what I meant.

"Take me out to dinner first,"