24. DEEP

Dominque contemplated the set. The man's silence stressed Kaede, who sought answers.

"Do you like it?"

Kaede had no idea of the man's preferences. Unlike Marco, who spent his time expressing and demanding things. Dominque had not requested any attire. Nor did he expose his wish to see her in anything else than in his tees.

The man blinked twice, inside he howled. Dominque didn't dream of nurses or hot waitresses. He liked the classics, and there wasn't a more torrid turn-on than a delicate lace ensemble. The man answered with a nod which relieved the woman.

Kaede was not good with sexy roleplay. Though she had the assets, the woman didn't see herself in a corset dancing to Ciara in Body Party or Beyoncé in Partition. Still, she desired to please Dominque in someway.

She gave him the same gaze she had in the kitchen, except the sentence, "can pick up where we left off ?" was attached.

Dominque's lips curved in the naughtiest smile that reminded Kaede of his promiscuous nephew Juan.

+🍉🍑🍋🍌🍓🍍🍈🍒+

How to tell when someone is in love?

Dominque could see the feelings, in her stare, the pitch of her voice, and now in the way she touched him. Kaede's hand ran along his chest and sat on him saddled-leg. The man placed his hand on her bare buttocks, Kaede went all out with her thong. Dominque sat up; his hands caressed her back while they kissed slower than any motion. Every touch made them shiver, and goosebumps flourished on the surface of Dominque's skin, where Kaede's nails passed. The room became excessively hot, but the heat was nowhere close to their bodies, which scorched.

Kaede drank the aunt's rum, and Dominque recalled having swallowed a glass or two not to raise suspicions about his health. Seeing in the state they were in, Dominque understood the beverages' effects were beginning to take over. They were drunk with something other than the alcohol but lucid at the same time. Emotions found themselves exacerbated.

Kaede barely distilled the difference in Dominque's attitude as the man invested from day one.

With Kaede, Dominque could be himself. His passions weren't horrible activities he put aside to please her but something they shared. Kaede was comprehensive, intelligent, and kind, just as he imagined, wanted, and asked.

It took the man a deception and a few years to sketch the image of the woman he desired in his life. He searched but didn't find the one. It was when he wasn't looking that she appeared.

The foreplay got an extended version. Dominque deposited kisses on her shoulder before indulging on her neck. He lowered the cups of her bra to kiss Kaede's bosom; his tongue licked the areola of her nipples. He sucked and lightly tugged before switching from one breast to the other.

Kaede caressed his hair, rose his head so she could kiss and bite his helix. The gesture sent an electrical spasm down the man's spine. The room appeared to throb like their hearts. Dominque laid Kaede down, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and proceeded to pull off the thong.

Where a few weeks ago, Kaede would have refused, here, she let Dominque kiss her between the thighs where the scent of the vanilla macadamia shower gel remained captured. The prick of his mustache tickled as he kissed her clit before sliding in his tongue. Everyone has a scent and a flavor, where some women were salty. Full of the day's and her weekly regime, which included many exotic fruits, Kaede's juices tasted sweet to Dominque. Her body tensed up. The man held her legs steady while he continued to explore.

Kaede's body's temperature climbed and dropped like a rollercoaster as the man warmed and blew while he used his fingers to open the flaps. Dominque placed a hand on Kaede's stomach and let his index in the hole of her navel. Her body arched with pleasure.

She clung to the sheets, and her toes fidgeted as she could take no more, and she placed a hand on his head for a timeout. Kaede sat up; Dominque still stood. She took a second to get her resources back. The man's expertise allowed him to reach a place that left Kaede's heart racing and her body in a blissful daze.

He leaned to kiss Kaede, making her fall back on the bed. Dominque went to lay upon her, but Kaede pushed him down; instead, she kissed his chest and let her nose travel down. She slid her hands under his pants. Kaede teased his balls with delicate strokes, and her fingers played in a circular motion around the tip of his penis before pulling out his shaft.

She kissed the tip and let her tongue swirl around it. Kaede moved her hand up and down his shaft, taking only the top in her mouth before accepting more. Dominque closed his eyes; he was part of the lot who liked oral sex just as much as any other foreplay.

Of course, he loved it more here that Kaede took her time to do it right and not like it was a must-have on a check-list.

A little more in-depth, every fraction added more pleasure, which rippled all over the man who groaned and slicked his hair back his damp hair. His hand caressed her shoulders while she sucked. The man had waited and daydreamed all day about a moment like this. For once, the reality was sweeter. Dominque's flag saluted and was ready for battle. Kaede took the condom from the nightstand, opened, and rolled it on. The sex was a playlist that shuffled and repeated while their hands intertwined on the pillows.

Their hearts imploded with every movement until climax, which was almost synchronized as they paid attention to each other's body language. Individual pleasures were good, but there was nothing more enticing and fulfilling as their bodies' connection.

Dominque squeezed her thigh that he held up. Kaede stared straight into his eyes; her gaze was sincere, and doubt no longer overshadowed her perception. She touched behind his ears, "Dominque," she gasped, "Dominque." The murmur of his name called out by Kaede made the man cum harder.

Finally, they laid facing each other.

Playful, Kaede caressed his hairline, brow, and bridge of his nose and let the finger slide to his jaw," you have beautiful eyes," Dominque's lashes fluttered in acceptance of the first compliment the woman gave since the beginning of their relationship. The man didn't take it as something due and received the words like the moment they shared as a privilege, "what's this I spy?" Kaede pursued.

The man's stare was intense; Dominque attempted to find a way to emphasize the complex but straightforward emotion he felt. His gaze seemed to peer into Kaede's soul, yet the long dark lashes softened the expression as he said:

"Love, it's love, Kaede."