Dancing

"Okay, now what, anyone have any more ideas?" Says my mum. "Well, then afterwards we could all stand up at the same time, and then, the person at the start of the line starts to walk into the form of a circle and the people follow after." Replies Holly. "Great idea! Now we're getting somewhere!" Cheers my mum.

After half an hour has been, we have finally finished our routine. But what we need to do now is... Practise it. We all get in our positions and my mum counts ourselves in. We get off to a shaky start with Fregely going mental and just flapping his arms up and down and running all over the place, and some people forgetting the routine, but after 5 minutes, everyone gets back into place and we do it from the top, and surprisingly, we all do it perfectly.

"Okay everyone! It's veen 40 minutes! Everyone come in now!" Shouts Ms Zollopocich. So we all gather in. She then announces who's going first, and I almost faint.
It's us.
"Okay team, we got this!" Says my mum, trying to bring up the spirit, but I feel a shade of red crawling across my face.

We all line up and position ourselves, okay, so far so good. Holly nods her head, for the music to start. We start and we do spins, leaps and twirls everywhere, well must of us do anyway... Okay so, halfway during our performance, Fregely and Chirag were supposed to hold hands and spin around. Easy right?... Well Chirag was spinning okay, but then Fregely got TOTALLY out of hand, and leapt while still holding Chirag's hand... And let's just say, I think Chirag will be spending quite some time at the hospital. But on the other hand, Fregely somehow received no injuries.

After what felt like an eternity, our dance was finally over. We all did our finishing pose, and then all of us took a deep breath in and then out. Other then that injury, we all did pretty good.
A couple more groups go and do their dances, and they too, are all REALLY good. After the last dance had finished, Ms Zollopocich says "Alvight everyone, you vere all amazing! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! Before you go, I'd like to announce thee winner! And that goes to the dancer prancers!" Yay! We won! Oh, whoops, you're probably confused right? Well we had to come up with a name, and yeah... Most of the people in our group agreed on it. But back to where I was, YAYY!! We all high five eachother and congratulate one another. "Now dancer prancers, vhat group are you in?" Asks Ms Zollopocich. "The hipsters!" We all say proudly. "Very vell, because your team just von extra group points!" And then we once again do high fives and cheers. "Okay, vell I think both groups should get a move on to their next activity, good luck to you both!" "Thank you!" We all reply back. "What do we have next?" I ask. My mum looks at the timetable, and she gives me one of those looks.
"A pie eating contest."

----
A/N
Hey guys! Hope you liked this 2 part chapter! What did you think of it?
Will be updating frequently now as it's the Christmas holidays!

Be sure to follow me on
Instagram: monique.gooch
Tumblr: dorkysprout
Thanks for all the reads, votes and follows! Keep it up! :)