Episode 8

It's been two days after the very harsh interrogation to crack some info on the where-abouts
Ghazali and the the rest of the group.

Othman is getting pissed off because his important people are hiding out there. So he decided to toss Ali into a horde of Zurs for punishment and experiment so he can find cure from people who could be immune to the desease.

None of the people he toss didn't turn that includes......

The Chief Pillars and a few former young agents.

Othman POV

I toss hundreds of people from all kinds of medical records or exposure to radioactives but none of them are immune, GODAMNIT!!! 

Well this boy could be a good lab rat as he is exposed to Azurium...hmm . I'll test him right away !!

Othman POV End

Othman: Maya, tell the M.A.H.R.F units to get that Ali-boy ready for Zur execution.

Maya on intercom: Yes Sir, I will send the orders right away.

Author note: Maya is just a name to fill up the plot.

As soon as that happened the one's in charge of the Zur execution get the Zur Pit ready.
The person is....

Khai, the only one that Ali trust.

Back to Ali

It's a boring a day for Ali as he just he eats the given food which Ali eating hungryly as he haven't eaten for a week because of they were running low on supplies back at the museum before Prof.Akram came.

He was just about to put the last spoon in his mouth when the door busted open by his former friends by surprise and Ali dropped his precious last spoon of food .

Jet: Heh, enjoying the food ? Too bad your gonna die soon. ( smirking )

Ali: ( unfazed ) Well I am expecting to be executed anyway so what's so interesting ?

Roza: well the intesting about it is that your gonna be a walking corpse.  ( smiling wickedly )

Ali's face wasn't fazed but inside he is freaking out in the inside because he's gonna be the Zur's desert and he doesn't want to die like that. 1 he'll not actually die, 2. Being eaten ALIVE is unimaginablely painful and torturing.

He's thoughts were cut off when Chris starts to talk...

Chris: Unless you tell us where's your group is , you won't be executed .

Ali: I'll never tell you bastards anything !

Rudy: looks like we need to do it the hard way. ( cracking knucles )

Ali: what do yo-- oof!

Roza hit Ali with the buttstock of her sniper rifle and with that Ali is out cold.

A few minutes later

Ali: Ugh, my head... Wh-what ?

He tried to move but only to realise he is cuffed and being dragged by Rudy and Jet to the place that Ali knew by the growls and it's the Zur Pit where they trapped all the Zurs to feed them them humans like himself !!

Alicia was standing nearby the Pit entrance along with the others including Khai, the Pit Guard.

Khai: Ali , I don't wanna do this ! Your my friend !

Rudy: Any last words ?

Ali just spit at his face giving the answer : GET LOST !!!
Rudy was enraged but he controlled it cause' if does something stupid Ali might escape, besides Ali isn't dumb.

Alicia: You sure you don't wanna tell us ?

Ali: Heh, I would never !

As Jet was about to kick Ali off the edge he was shot down in the head , instant death. The M.A.H.R.F members look aroun only to hear somebody they didn't reconize shouting...

?1: YEEHAAH !!! Headshot kill for the G !! B#b##b## ! GO !GO !

?2 Alright G#p## ! Nice shot . Now guys ! Attack !

?3: Bastards ! Prepare to DIE !!

?4: Yeesh F##g don't shout next to my ear !! let's go Ya##

?5: Sure Y##g ! Let's show these guys to never kill people again !

============================

Who are these guys ? Find out soon. Stay tuned

Guess the answer in the Comments ! And don't forget Vote !

Peace✌