A shoulder to cry on

I got in the house around 1 sumthin and when I got in my step dad was layed out  on the floor with a beer bottle in his hands. His ole drunk ass, I swear my mama could do better than that sorry ass  excuse of a man. When he heard me come in he struggled to got up but eventually got up. Hey pretty girl what you doing coming home so late. He said through slurred speech. Don't come near me you drunk. Or what you gone tell your mom? He said laughing. Ma! Ma! I yelled. Mama not here to save you now. I've been watching you. That fat ass of yours be having me on hard and shit. He said coming closer. He moved my hair from my face and tryed to kiss me. I kneed him in his balls and  grabbed my car keys and ran upstairs to pack a few bags I locked the door behind me and climbed out the window and left that pervert banging on my room door. I got in my car and drove to mookie house. On the way there I called her to see if I could come over and sleep the night? Hello, hey mookie you think I could sleep the night because Nick was drunk and tried to rape me. I said sobbing. What Baby girl did he touch you ? She said sounding angry. No I kneed him ran and locked my door and packed some clothes and jumped out the window. Mookie I can't go back there its not safe. I know baby girl but I'm out right now and won't be back until later. Is there anywhere else you can stay until I get back? Marcel I whispered to myself. Huh what was that Navi? Um I guess I could stay some place until you get back home. Navi will you be okay? She asked so concerned. Yes mookie I'll see you later. Love you Navi, love you too boo. Call me if you need anything okay baby girl okay mookie later. I was contemplating on whether I should go to Marcel house. When I finally decided that I was going to go back to his house I didn't call because I wanted to surprise him.  when I got to his house I parked in Hus drive way and got out the car. I knocked on the door and a sleepy Marcel came to the door. When he saw it was me his eyes widen. He looked at me and I looked down. What's wrong? He asked holding my shoulders. I just started crying because I can't believe that I almost got raped by my own stepfather. Come here, he grabbed me into him and just hugged me tight. I could tell he was mad because when I looked up he was staring into the night air clenching his jaw. Come on baby girl let's get inside. I walked in with him on my side. We sat on the couch and he looked so angry, but concerned. He finally looked at ease. He looked at me and got up. He took my shoes off got the blanket we covered with while watching movies before. He sat back down lifting my head up and placing it on his lap. We stayed in silence until I finally broke it. Marcel my step daddy tried to rape me I said with hatebin my voice. He what? marcel yelled jumping up startling me. Yes I knew he have been checking me out every time I walk pass him he would watch my every move. One time I caught him looking at me  andb rubbing himself while I was jumping up to get some snancks out the top cabinet I said in disgust. That man sick listen baby girl I don't want you back at that house with him Idont knowbwhat I'll do if you get hurt baby girl. I want you to stay here the night and baby you needto tell your mom. Marcel she won't believe me I know she won't.  If she don't believe you you coming to stay with me and I don't care I'm not going to wait until something happen to you. Df hell no.

Marcel

After stroking Navi hair her light snores begin to fill the room. All i could think about is that Lil bitch ass nigga who tried to rape my girl. Well she ain't my girl yet but she will be. I begin to get sleepy and this couch wasn't gone cut it so I turned of the TV cleaned downstairs and picked up Navi Bridal style and took her to one of the guest rooms because I didn't want her to think I was moving to fast. I took her pants off and her shirt and put on one of my shirts on her. She was so cute that shirt covered her whole body. She so damn little lol but she cute with it though. After changing her clothes I kissed her on the for head and walked out the room. Before I left the room I heard her whisper thanks Marcel. She sounded so sweet. No problem Ma, goodnight. If you need anything I'm a door away i said joking. She smiled well actually I can use your company now she said. Can you stay and sleep with me. She asked shyly. Awww you scared the monsters are going to eat you I said taunting her lol. She hissed boy please I could really use someone's company after what happened tonight I don't think I want to ever be alone she said with a little fright in her voice. I'm here ma. I got under the covers next to her and held her. She turned to face me and smiled. Thanks for being there for me. No problem I kissed her forehead  and she held me as I held her. And that's how I end my night.