17.)

Kiara:

Chris gaped at me with pure confusion. "You... what?"

I nodded, meaning every word that left my mouth. "I want you."

"In what way?"

"Every way." I found myself saying. "I want you as a friend, an ally, a confidante... a significant other. I see you, Chris. When I look at you, I don't see some white boy... well I do, but that's not all I see anymore."

He laughed, wiping away the last of my tears from underneath my eyes. "Tell me what you see."

"I see... everything I've ever wanted in a man. You're such an admirable human being. I see somebody who only aspires to give love to those he cares about. I see someone who is persistent and stubborn, but only because he's passionate and caring. You inspire people, Chris. You inspire me. You were the first person who ever really took the time to get to know and understand me, and there was never an agenda. Yeah, I got Devon and the girls, but... it's different. I feel different. Even when I couldn't get away from you, I didn't want to. You're clearly a blessing I can't afford to miss out on... I want there to be an us."

"You know how I feel about you, Kiara." Chris's voice was serious as he spoke. "I know today's been an emotional one for you. When I'm fully for somebody, I go all in. I don't wanna put my energy into something that you may change your mind about in the next few days."

"I promise you, I won't. These feelings aren't impulsive. I've been trying to fight the emotions you've sparked in me for weeks. The first time I kissed you wasn't just for the hell of it. I couldn't hold back anymore. There's something special between us, and I wanna explore it... but only if you're down."

He silently stared at me for only a second. "You know I am."

He gingerly grabbed me by my face and pulled me towards him. Our lips smashed together desperately, hungrily. I immediately found my hands tangled in his hair, as he gripped my body even tighter. The temperature in the room instantly increased, and I couldn't help but feel the desire to have him as more than just my emotional partner. I'd fallen for him, but in that moment my body wanted more than reciprocated feelings.

I took him by his hand, leading him to my bedroom which was right beside the one we were in. The second I shut the door, Chris had me pinned against it. He moved my hands above my head and made a painfully pleasurable assault on my neck. It'd been awhile since I'd last had sex or messed around with someone, so the hormones took no time traveling to my core.

I cried out in ecstasy when he bit down on a special spot on my neck. Chills ran through my body, but it was also hot as hell. In between my thighs was on fire-- I needed to get out of my jeans.

One of Chris' hands let go of my wrists to play with the hem of my top. Now freeing my wrists completely, he removed my top and tossed it. I gasped when his hands slid down my body before grabbing me by my thighs and effortlessly lifting me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso as our lips reconnected and he carried me to my bed. 

He stopped at the side of the bed and sat me down before removing his shirt. Being able to really look at him, I marveled at how attractive he actually was. He had a beautiful body with nice toned muscles and a defined six pack that I wanted to run my tongue down. I could feel my core burning with need. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I hooked up my Bluetooth speaker and hit shuffle on my RnB for sex playlist... don't act like you don't have one. Rocket by Beyonce started to play. Chris sat down on the bed just as I stood up and went to close my curtains, darkening the room.