🌺 OC wiki- Gibbs🌺

A/N: this is like when you go up and you search and it leads you to everything about them. I just decided to do something about my characters that made up if that makes sense. Also I am open for requests feel free to message me :p okay I'll stop lol enjoy!

Clarissa Jane Gibbs
Born: 1987
Age: 32
Alias: CJ, Claire
Job: NCIS special agent
Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed mother
Unnamed father
Brother (insert name)
Sister in law (deceased)
Niece (insert name)
Leroy Jethro Gibbs (husband)
Son (insert name)

Background

Clarissa Jane Gibbs was born in Virginia. Her mother is a nurse and her father is a retired Marine She has a younger brother (Y/B/N), who serves in the Marines. Her brother married (Your sister in laws name) and they had a child named (Insert name). Her sister in law died three years after their child was born. This left Clarissa and her brother very upset. Her brother had to leave the Marines for a little while, but he came back, his daughter stays with her grandparents. Clarissa originally wanted to serve in the B.A.U in Quantico, but they thought she'd be better working at NCIS.

Personality

Clarissa is a very sweet person, everyone likes her personality. She doesn't let people walk all over her or people she loves. Clarissa is never open about her past and she's very protective of her niece. She's doesn't really like to go out, but she has a good time when she does. Sometimes she gets underestimated

Relationship with Gibbs

Clarissa and Gibbs really didn't like each other at first. But her friend Abby tried to get them together and it worked. Gibbs is protective of Claire and sometimes they argue about each other putting themselves in harms way. They are the opposites attract type of couple.

Her child

Claire and Gibbs had a son together named (Insert name here). She's overprotective of her son. (Y/S/N) stays with her grandparents when they are working. Her and Gibbs sometimes take days off so they can spend time with him.

Thank you! Open for requests! I hope this chapter made sense and I'll do more of these :)