Chapter Eighteen

Steffani POV

I slowly breathe out, "No."

I take my hand back from him slowly, looking up to see a pained expression on his face. I shake my head and start to run the opposite way from him. Away from the person I'm falling for.. I have too. I'm not at all ready.

I run and run until Cameron's yells are not even heard anymore thanks to my sobbing. Dear lord, stop crying woman, stop.

My vision is so blurry due to me crying, cause I know I'm not going to have a happy ending. That's what I thought with Matt and here I am now.. And he wasn't even one of the baddest bullies. It was Taylor and Cam who were worse. So where does that put me? What do I do with that?

I run until I reach a street. I turn around to see Cam running across towards me. I raise my hand and call out a cab. It pulls up and I get in the car just before Cam reaches me, me nearly slamming the door on his face. I wince as I see the pain written on his face. I feel bad trust me, I'm just scared the turnout will be the exact same.

I sigh closing my eyes trying to think about the good times, that this will all turnout okay.. Cam and I can be together, at some point right? The cab driver starts talking and I shake my head.

"Sorry?" I ask looking up from my hands.

"I said.. Long time no see.. Darling." He says creepily.

Wait, I know that voice.. He called me darling?..

Oh shit

My eyes widen and I quickly go to the door, but it's locked and won't freaking budge. He chuckles and looks back in the mirror. I swallow as I see his face again after all these years.

My Dads friend, His name is Jake. He is 24 years old and he's is the man that kidnapped me when I was only 9 and a half. He took my virginity, not Matt. None of the others boys know- only Matt really knows, I mean we were best friends when it happened. That's when I came back in 6th grade, and the boys started to treat me like shit. I never knew what I did. I still don't. But I stayed with that damn man for a year and a half, taking whatever he did to me and tried to stay alive whenever he would do something. I rarely ate or drank anything, and we wouldn't stop or care that I was only nine.

I silently cry, knowing what's going to happen. He said he would be back for me.. I always thought after Dad found me he would make sure I would stay safe. Cause Dad out Jake into jail, he should still be in jail. I pull my knees to my chest and put my head down on my knees, silently crying.

I'm so stupid. I should have stayed with Cam. I should have said yes, but my fear got to me. I know now for sure though, I'm never going to see the boys again. This man won't stop anything unless he's forced to or dead.

I hear him laugh and he smirks back at me, "You're never going back darling.. Your mine."

I flinch and I hear a little vibrate. It's my phone. I pull it out so he doesn't see and I quickly type to Cam.

Help! I've been kidnapped by the Same ma

I hit send as Jake looks and sees my phone. My eyes widen in fear and he pulls to a stop. He reaches back and grabs my phone from my grasps do reads the text. He laughs and stops unamused. He slaps me across the face. I gasp and hold my cheek as it stings badly.

He laughs, "I'm joking! I'm fine." He says and sends the text.

I shake my head as I cry. He smirks back and starts to drive again. He has my phone now. My only chance to ever actually get out of this.