experinces with bts

Day 1. Jung  Hoseok

"HOW IS THAT A A GIRAFFE HUENING KAI!?"  was not the first the Hoseok was expecting to hear when he came to check on his juniors

"HOW IS THAT A A GIRAFFE HUENING KAI!?" was not the first the Hoseok was expecting to hear when he came to check on his juniors.

He thought he would've walked in on the training and getting ready for their comeback, however instead of the later he walked in on beomgyu holding back a rabid Huni who is trying to attack a scared Huening Kai

"IT WAS AN OSTRICH IM SOR- oh hello hoseok hyung."  Huening Kai greeted his senior still hiding desperately behind soobin's  tall frame from the girl he just made lose a game too.

Hoseok just waved back at them. The feeling of wanting to hurt huening was long gone in Huni as she stared at her senior as well as the others.

Hoseok didn't know what to do, he came down here to give them some advice, like the good hyung he is. So when he saw he didn't need to give them any his mind went blank, that I'd until a voice broke him out of his trance.

"Wanna play?" It was Huni who asked. She sensed that he was having a  existential crisis and offered to let him play.

It was silent for a while before smiling "sure...just make sure Huening Kai isn't on my team."

"HYUNGGGG HOW COULD YOU~~~~"

——————————————————————

I leave you with the last update for you today (maybe) but yeah the next couple of chapters are gonna be bts' experiences with Huni and how they come to meet. This may seem out of know where but I realized I haven't had a Chapter with bts yet and was like "WHAT"

but yeah enjoy ☺️ -JAN