THE LOVE STORY

There lived a simple girl that is named Ameara. Ameara is just a simple girl shes smart,nice to other people, and so industrious. Shes from a rich family. But even shes from a rich family shes still have a good heart.

Brian is from a very rich family his father is the president of the company, And her mother is the vice president of their company. Brian is a cute, handsome,smart, and gentleman

Brian and Ameara are the smartest students on their school. They always got high grades on their card. While Ameara is going home Brian accentaly bumb on Ameara, so all of her books fell to the ground. Ameara and Brian picked all the books and after he picked the books he say" sorry " and Ameara say " ohh its ok "

After that day Ameara think of Brian and brian is thinking on Ameara too. When Brian is going to the school canteen he saw Ameara eating at the table so Brian ordered a food and sit beside Ameara. When ameara saw Brian he say " Ohh hi Brian nice meeting you again " and Brian say " so did I " they talk on so many things on that day. After that day Brian invited Ameara to go to the park, and Ameara come with Brian. When they are walking at the park Brian say " Ameara what if I say to you that I have a crush on you " Ameara laugh slightly and say " your the one who says that we're just friend " and after that Brian think of why did he say that .

And then the next day Brian and Ameara are going to a swimming. When Brian see ameara wearing a bikini hes like wow. Brian say to Ameara " wow Ameara your so sexy and beutiful " and Ameara say " your handsom and sexy too "

At the next day Ameara sees Sasha. Sasha is Amearas greatest enemy . When sasha sees ameara sasha say " well looks whos here Ameara the ugly girl " and Ameara say " sasha i dont want to fight you so please go away " then Sasha push Ameara and Ameara fell to the ground .Brian see Ameara fell to the ground , he hurriedly run forward to Ameara. Brian say " Ameara what happened " then Ameara say " nothing " then Brian say "what is the truth tell me" Ameara say " Sasha just push me because i say i dont want to fight her " then Brian say " wheres Sasha " Ameara say " its ok that doent matter just pull me up " then he pulled ameara up then Brian "say lets go to the park" Ameara say " ok "

PLEASE READ FOR MORE COMING SOON