Last Chapter

Oh, no, what the hell is Lucas doing?

I couldn't see his face from my side, but when I saw the wizards, who were shaking their heads violently, I felt like I knew it.

Soon Lucas turned his head towards me as if to confirm it.

"It's all kinship. How close are we?"

I won't be fooled even if I'm laughing so hard!

But as Lucas moved his gaze sideways again, soon the wizards agreed with him in a fiery response.

"That's right!"

"We're Lucas' footstool......no......a dear colleague!"

"Yes! We are colleagues who have shared the same heart and soul with Mr. Lucas and shed blood, sweat, and tears!"

Do.. why do you give blood, sweat, and tears to your colleagues? And now you're crying in groups!

"The princess keeps having a misunderstanding between us. She'll believe it only when I show them how to study magic."

But as Lucas said, "Wizards waited like fish with rice cakes." he threw his hands up.

"Huck! You mean studying magic? Then I'll be the first one!"

"No, there are 999,999 magic spells that I would like to ask the Black Tower Wizard!"

"It's this body that has been devoted the most to Lucas. The one who's been crying and sweating! If you could pick me, you wouldn't regret it!"

Wow, it's like a campaign scene.

As soon as Lucas brought up the study of magic, the group rushed to him and he reacted so passionately that he seemed to be a wizard to the core.

I don't think so tho. There was no price for the real black tower wizard to having an opportunity to teach magic, even at a price of 100 million dollars.

Well, I'm usually very bothered by that, but Lucas seems to be responding to the magicians' questions these days.….

Besides, he always looks like a teenager every time he comes to the tower, so he seems to care for the wizards that he hasn't adjusted to.….

"Lucas is the world's most powerful young genius wizard," he said. "I'd like to give the fastest, who can recite that 10 times, a seat.”

......what! What kind of cult are you?!

"Ooh! Mr. Lucas is the world's greatest young genius wizard!"

However, as if they had already lost their minds, they began to admire Lucas.

I was stunned by the wonderful sight for a while, and soon I came out of the tower with my tongue in cheek.

* * *

"Don't get too close to him."

That day, Claude told me with a face that looked very uncomfortable.

He was, needless to say, Lucas.

"You'd better keep your distance from such a mad person.”

"Isn't it your Majesty who has given you that mad man?"

"Felix, when did I say you could come in?"

Suddenly, Felix was thrown out of the room that looks like he almost fainted.

Oh Felix, why do you needlessly tell the truth in front of my dad?

"You don't have to worry. Well, there's still more tea than I thought, ahm he's kind."